Alienware announces the AW2725DF and AW3225QF (worlds first 4k 240hz and worlds first 1440p 360hz QD-OLED monitors - launches January 2024)

Associate
On performance front too, it's weird as in some games, my fps is actually much the same or better especially since can even now use ultra performance mode dlss (with e preset obviously) and still have it look at the very least as good as 1440p when using dlss quality.

e preset ?@Nexus18 Are the presets you use for DLSS Tweaks ? Do most people on here use the game title’s inbuilt DLSS settings or use a external program ie DLSS Twesks , cheers.

Last edited:
Caporegime
e preset ?@Nexus18 Are the presets you use for DLSS Tweaks ? Do most people on here use the game title’s inbuilt DLSS settings or use a external program ie DLSS Twesks , cheers.

Yup all through dlss tweaks, just switching the default preset to "e" preset.

And dlss swapper to switch out for the latest versions of dlss i.e. right now 3.7

Soldato
Is this the thread where we can discuss the AW3423DWF as well?

Just received it, super happy. I have plugged in a laptop though and I am not getting charging down the USB-C cable. Is this normal? I thought it had PD up to 65w.

Associate
Is this the thread where we can discuss the AW3423DWF as well?

Just received it, super happy. I have plugged in a laptop though and I am not getting charging down the USB-C cable. Is this normal? I thought it had PD up to 65w.

Back
Top Bottom