• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD RDNA3 unveiling event

I thought those were selling like hot cakes and were sold out? In stock already?

Not surprised, never thought it would sell enough to stay sold out for long at the silly price AMD are asking.

Yeh even the Sapphire Nitro is in stock, I don't know when the stock came in, but i checked yesterday and just now and still plenty of stock.
does no one remember when cards being in stock all the time was normal?
Not sure tbh

When i got my RX480 back in the day that was out of stock continously supplies dried up very soon after each batch in general from at least what i've witnessed (not saying i'm right here as i can't speak for every website/brand etc)

in general from what i've seen on new product launches the first month or 2 would stock would always be tempermental in stock/out of stock/in stock etc. Don't get me wrong with the exception of the 3000 Nvidia Series and 6000 series the cards were always available and replenished in good time but they were sold out regulary until the initial rush died down.

You look at the 7900xtx though, with the exception of the 1st day of launch, this is the first stock replenishment of a new launch and they are not selling out very fast. I expected the Sapphire 7900XTX Nitro+ to sell out very fast Gibbo said he was only getting a couple hundred yet 2 days later still plenty of stock, the 4090 was selling out fast even on the first few restocks (yes it's stable now)

Don't get me wrong it's not a complaint this is a good thing in my view, if the cards fail to sell out and stock isn't moving quickly enough it's a good consumer sign that we are not willing to pay those prices and will make them think about their pricing again. It's just lets be realistic with the exception of the Day 1 launch and the subsequent pre-order fulfilments the stock hasn't moved that fast.

Even ignoring the 2 MBA brands in stock for £1200 (they can burn in hell and should never be bought ASUS and Asrock are ripping off consumers with that) but for the Red Devil and Nitro+ to be in stock still considering they are the best cards on the AMD platform, that does suprise me.

Next few months will be interesting that's for sure with pricing and how well they sell, the 4070ti is going to be one to watch, I wonder if that sells out day one.

Seems consumers are voting with their wallets.

lmao who knew.
Lol being intentionally misleading to your customers to sell your product ahahahah. Who comes up with this ****?

Nevermind that’s one specific resolution at specific settings. 4k ? Nah. RT on? Nah.. lol

They’re even getting toasted on r/amd for that crap, says it all really. #teamcringe

Hmta1vb.gif

So when is the 7800xt arriving to make the 4070ti look good value? :D

Back
Top Bottom