• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD ThreadRipper ***

Soldato
^ Asrock Taichi very solid board and no RagtagGlowingBits on it!!!

Looks like it could be the board of choice.

The Zenith is no doubt a great board but for some crazy reason ASUS priced it well above the competition, I cant fault my CH6 and would like to stick with ASUS but the Taichi price is more appealing :)

No idea what they were thinking with the Prime either, layout doesn't look great.

Caporegime
They will be a good heater for the winter. :D

I had an FX-9590 with a HAF case with 200mm fans, you needed that to get the heat from the chip and the boiling motherboard VRMs out of the case, that was no fun.

Reading around reviews overclocked the 7900X makes the FX-9590 look like a frozen pea!
Intel gave these things a 140 watt TDP... phhhaaaa! at least they have a sense of humour.

Man of Honour
Have you received your order yet?

Nope and no phone call from the wife today either. Still says that expected delivery is today but am guessing that its wrong. Does say that everything bar the processor and board is shipped so am guessing that ill get it Friday earliest :(

Associate
:(:(:(:(
Nope and no phone call from the wife today either. Still says that expected delivery is today but am guessing that its wrong. Does say that everything bar the processor and board is shipped so am guessing that ill get it Friday earliest :(
If it was going to be delivered today you would have received an email/text from dpd giving you a delivery window.

Back
Top Bottom