• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD ThreadRipper ***

Man of Honour
:(:(:(:(
If it was going to be delivered today you would have received an email/text from dpd giving you a delivery window.

Worry not buddy, there will be a build thread, pictures, productivity and game benchmarks, overclocking and all that good stuff coming. Can't commit loads of time as I have a life but will do what I can :)

Soldato
^ Asrock Taichi very solid board and no RagtagGlowingBits on it!!!

However you don't have any even on pre-order on the store, though some other retailers have it.
Wrote earlier the Asrock support response yesterday, raised my expectations to them, even if it was pretty high already as previous owner of the Z170 OC Formula.
They make great motherboards and deserve my customs.

Soldato
Yes, I've sold all my food rations and nuclear bunker plot so I can do just that.
:D

Nah I will keep my 3600C16. According to Asrock ram spec sheet, can do 3466C14/3600C16 on the X399 platform, before adding more power ;)

Better spend my money on a shotgun, water and cans of tuna. Just in case I have to live in a "Fallout" world tomorrow

Soldato
That was added after noon today it seems (last time I was checking the OCUK shop). However cannot fathom it's price tag compared to elsewhere. :(

Had a quick look around other sites and price looks same or close, are you mixing it with the x370 Taichi which is much cheaper?

Soldato
Had a quick look around other sites and price looks same or close, are you mixing it with the x370 Taichi which is much cheaper?
Nope. is listed for 30 less elsewhere, adding another 20 for the 1950X difference that's 50 if not pay by CC "elsewhere". And I have no issue tbh to pay with my business current acc. After all is a workstation for my company.
However on the other hand, I like OCUK and always experienced great support, having good communication also.

OcUK Staff
Zenith board should be with us Friday. Taichi we also have similar eta.

Taichi with us Monday. Just spoke with asrock rep. We will get the first boards into the UK as I am supporting.

Last edited:
Soldato
Please why is no one mentioning the 1920X@, plus what if any other Asus motherboards there will be and when, thanks in advance

I'm guessing no one, other than Asus, knows what future mobo's they are going to release.
Personally i would hope they will release a full speck mobo, but without the silly Lan and wifi crap and without any led stuff at all...................that is me hope, but i think it may not happen.

Back
Top Bottom