• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD ThreadRipper ***

Soldato
This sort of thing, release of a cpu etc, doesn't usual bother me but I'm looking forward to seeing benchmarking results later today. I doubt I'd ever need a Threadripper but if I hadn't recently built my new PC, and if I could convince myself to pay the money, I'd have been tempted to have gone this route just because.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Woop!

Dear **** ****, Your Order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped

Goods Shipped:
£18.29 x 1 - Mayhems X1 Clear Coolant 5ltr
£4.16 x 1 - Mayhems Dye UV Yellow Green 15ml
£3.29 x 8 - XSPC G1/4" to 7/16" ID, 5/8" OD Compression Fitting (Black Chrome) V2
£4.99 x 1 - XSPC HighFlex Hose 7/16" ID, 5/8" OD, 15.9/11.1mm, 2m, Clear/UV
£832.49 x 1 - AMD Ryzen Threadripper Sixteen Core 1950X 4.00GHz (Socket TR4) Processor - Retail
£13.29 x 1 - Phanteks PWM Fan Hub
£4.16 x 2 - Arctic Cooling F8 PWM Fan - 80mm

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

What board and cooler did you go for?

Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 7 and pre-ordered EK TR4 block.

Board ordered elsewhere so prob wont get it tomorrow but that doesn't matter as I have to wait for EK's TR4 block as well which wont be for another 10 days.

I'm just going to sit Threadripper on the shelf and stare at it lovingly until then ;)

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

That's why I didn't pre-order, I don't want stuff sitting around that I can't use :p

Well I pre-ordered because if the same demand hits Threadripper as Ryzen on launch, the water blocks could come in stock then the cpus and mobos will be out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Why you... Apparently the board on my order hasn't been allocated to me and I therefore won't get mine this week :( Looks like it will be sent out tomorrow at best.

I don't think the motherboards will be in until next week, hence why my order got dispatched as it didn't include a motherboard.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Back
Top Bottom