• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Caporegime
Why do you hate AMD? What did they do to you?

You don't "show" your strong hand lol. Not 6 months before launch. Have you ever played poker? That gives Intel 6 months to respond.

they have 6 months to respond anyway. they will know already the performance. as said i have ryzen rigs i dont hate amd i have had amd chips since 2000 lol.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

why? You have just basically made this up...

Based on the rumours and leaked core/thread counts, this is in line with the Ryzen 5 8c/16t chip. The Ryzen 7 was rumoured to be 12c/24t and the Ryzen 9 16c/32t...

So what exactly have I made up?

Permabanned
You don't "show" your strong hand lol. Not 6 months before launch. Have you ever played poker? That gives Intel 6 months to respond.
iu

Associate
Yes that second chiplet shot... its obvious, thats the 8 core part and salvaged parts will create the 6 core versions, the 12 core will be a full 8 plus salvaged 6 and the top dwag will be two full 8s

Its so obvious... Intel need a ten core out for "decent" money really really fast.. because they are going to be crucified in the lower/mid range end very very soon.

Caporegime
A Ryzen 5 beats an i9 and you dont think that's good? Are you not grasping that it's a Ryzen 5? vs an i9? Imagine how well the Ryzen 7 will do. Or the Ryzen 9!!!!!

You're just trying to justify all the money you have spent on your £499 9900k and the £30,000 sound studio we all keep hearing about.

No mention of it being Ryzen 5....Did you actually watch the the stream?

Back
Top Bottom