• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD "Zen" thread (inc AM4/APU discussion) ***

Associate
You swap DP cable with HDMI or DVI. I notice my mobo is slow at posting which causes my Samsung Ultra wide to go into standby then flicks on.

Associate
@harney
Check bottom page you will need to translate. Your memory or 1 set above as in 3600, but might please you. Look Cpuz :)
Reason I was looking for some to Samsung B one sided I think.
https://www.computerbase.de/2017-03/amd-ryzen-1800x-1700x-1700-test/

Interesting results with that memory glad i got some g skill to try

Not sure if its google translate error at the end or German sense of humour but strange non the lease

" It is not the first time that interactions with the storage of new platforms in the first weeks is responsible for childhood diseases." ???

Last edited:
Soldato
Lg super wide

I had this problem with asus am1 and a r7 360,
It wouldn't boot using tv but using a monitor it would then work.

In the bios i disabled the csm mode and this enabled the board to detect my tv at post.

Worth a go but you'll have to use your tv then power off and try monitor

Associate
I had this problem with asus am1 and a r7 360,
It wouldn't boot using tv but using a monitor it would then work.

In the bios i disabled the csm mode and this enabled the board to detect my tv at post.

Worth a go but you'll have to use your tv then power off and try monitor

i think once he has install the os on the tv should be fine once it boots into windows but yeah strange one not to see the bios / post on the monitor ect

Soldato
I tell you what it's not my night, started to update the bios it was doing its thing the it switched off switched back on said it was updating switched its self off right away and now it's doing nothing, I won't even switch on now

Back
Top Bottom