But I can't rap, if truth be told

I wish my words would be a hit
But attempts of mine would surely be ****

So stars for this thread I'll make it 5,
And I'm just glad I got out alive!

And GordyR what is this treat?
Whatever it is I am sure it's sweet :D

Nitefly said:
Stepping back out and kicking again, back to the top, putting the rest of this whole thread to shame,
For I start, I rap. Isn't it clear, that every single mother ****** is writing POEMS in here?
I grab my mic spitting rhymes sayin' anything that I see fit , smash your face with your keyboard twice for every 'rap' you subit
Dropping lyrical bombs exploding your house when they land, I'll go put on a gauntlet just to give you a backhand,
I don't need a gang to kill you, I'm a one man army, bring all the knifes and guns you want, you can't harm me
I'm like superman, one fast speeding bullet of pain, leaveing an exit wound in your face as big as a plane,
You can try all you want I'm a lyrical ninja, creeping up to your house with cheesewire to kill ya
I'll hide in you room, wait till you sleep, throw a thousand and one ninja stars into your sheets,
Then when you scream, I'll pull out my sword whilst I'll rhyme, this thing is so sharp it cuts straight through bone, space and time
Its Delorean style, it'll cut straight into your face before you know it your whole time lines been erased
Thats right I'm bad like 50 car pile up, I find you on a road and cause one just so you shut up
Yeah you can't touch me, so don't hang around cos' by the time you've opened your mouth you're burried 6 feet under ground.

Bah someone rap battle me :p

ElRazur said:
Hommie i have to go back to basics now cuz i see you are STILL getting it wrong
I see you tried but STILL isnt good as a matter of fact closer to rubbish, so im gonna show you how is done
Jealousy and envy i see it your lines, what a shame just bcuz El got you Outrun
You claimed to be the Don, but i doubt you know the meaning
Not a suprise you dont have a clue then try to Demean me
How can you claim to be the Don and not know Spellolympics?
Oh i get it! Wiki aint showing it so it becomes a difficult mathematics!
Well let me keep you in suspense, and upset all your kiss-behind-fanatics
Still on the word spell-olympics, Oh that reminds me of a statement
"Dont say Homie because that makes you retarted"
Aint it typical? what you dont understand should be disregarded?!
Come on man, dont make me throw no punch while you are unguarded
Nah, No more mr Nice guy. Spell Olympics is a spelling competion held in schools in America

El never take any of your "Bull droppings" personal as a matter of fact, i see you as a friend
Seriously i see you more like a blind friend, im trying to explain the colour of the rainbow to. So im gonna give it all and not even pretend
But there is so much i can do, when ignorance and rebellion is abundant on the forum.

my rap flow, i still maintain is incredible
if the stuff im spitting is a food,
It will be marked 100% totally edible
But i guess no matter how i manipulate my words
and come in with the right punchlines
It will never be deemed credible

On this forum, i feel like steve seagal, im marked for death
But you cant kill me as i will NEVER run out of breath
As a matter of fact i should take the hat and be the don
but on second thought lets leave the toilet cleaning for the cleaners
El's got bigger fish to fry!

That is so absolutely, amazingly, out of this worldy crap, I'm not even going to bother with a reply to it. Seriously dude, if you think you're good, you have absolutely no idea what you're on about. I really am lost for words.

nealw said:
granted, but its surely better than one guy with a £1.99 mic going straight into onboard audio recorded in 'sound recorder' which is tbh all that i would have expected lol.
Thats all I did :(

[edit]Actually the mic was a quid.

Inspired by GordyR's superb effort, I've got a little something I'm working on but there's no way it'll be done in one night. I'll probably have more time over the weekend but for now I'm keeping it under my hat. <-- That's a clue, but the subject matter is so utterly insane you'll never guess it from that. :D

GordyR said:
Hmmm I'm gonna have to end up turning "high-five" in to a proper production if you're going to be spending a whole weekend on yours! :p

Believe me, that's at least how long it'll take to even get to half the standard of yours as it stands. :o

dmpoole said:
I'm still waiting for El Razur to prove he's the best.

Don't be daft dmpoole,
We all know he's a tool,
Gordy is the one, the heir to the throne,
All El Razur seems to do, is always bloody moan,

He says he's all this, he say's he's all that,
but one things for sure, he's a whiney little prat,
fine I'll lay off, but first I'll say one thing,
he'll never be a rapper, even with the bling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom