Anyone can do it.....can you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
ElRazur said:
It is so crystal clear that 90% of those who contributed in this thread dont have a clue about hiphop. All judgement are so biased i just laugh and see the flaes in them.
Anyway, actions speak louder than words.
Yes, and you've been conspicuous by your absence for a long time. Must've taken you a while to google all that :)

You know that none of the people posting in here bar you have been entirely serious at all points in this thread, right? That can't have passed you by. So mocking them for their lack of hip-hop knowledge is a trifle stupid, because you're judging them on what we managed to turn into a half decent funny thread. I know for a fact that a lot of people in here know more and hip-hop than I do. You don't appear to be one of them.

I guarantee you that had Mohinder and I not grabbed a hold of this thread it'd have no stars and no life.

Soldato
OP
Gilly said:
Yes, and you've been conspicuous by your absence for a long time. Must've taken you a while to google all that :)

You know that none of the people posting in here bar you have been entirely serious at all points in this thread, right? That can't have passed you by. So mocking them for their lack of hip'hop knowledge is a trifle stupid, because you're judging them on what we managed to turn into a half decent funny thread.

I guarantee you that had Mohinder and I not grabbed a hold of this thread it'd have no stars and no life.

This thread cost me a lot, i left the referencing part of my Uni project until the last minute. Hence me going away to sort it out. My GF unplug my wireless box and took it off as a punishment and im off work.
All the things have done so far is straight from me. I think it should be fairly obvious from my posts i dont tend to look up on things when im debating.
On the issue of stars i dont know why people keep refferring to it? i am not claiming any credits for the star at all. Im just happy peole are able to express themselves in here in everyway.

EDIT
As per the hiphop knowledge, i think me saying otherwise will be silly really. If it rocks your boat that you know better then fine :)
Oh by the way the "100% edible line" was straight from the head too, that verse was an ebonics influenced style - that the way i speak in real life.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It just seems to me that you feel hated on. Which really isn't the case, and is solely indicative of the ego you have.

No-one is picking on you.

However, some people may have thought me egotistical before you arrived, when quite clearly in light of your posts this is not the case whatsoever, so for that I thank you ;)

Soldato
OP
Gilly said:
It just seems to me that you feel hated on. Which really isn't the case, and is solely indicative of the ego you have.

No-one is picking on you.

However, some people may have thought me egotistical before you arrived, when quite clearly in light of your posts this is not the case whatsoever, so for that I thank you ;)

It dont bother me one bit at all, and that's the truth. It is a forum, i just laught it off.

Soldato
OP
BillytheImpaler said:
And spoken words speak louder than written actions. I'm still waiting to hear you do your thing. I need to hear the hip-hop truth from someone who understands it better than all the rest.

Are you gonna go on wax or not?

How about i keep the whole thing up in the air for now? just hanging, Not knowing what way it will swing.

EDIT
I dont claim to understands better than the REST but some.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Haly said:
Then you need to act like you're not bothered ;)

I do, if only you see me behind screen but sometimes the excitement get the better of me and i appear to be all upset and stuff, but i think it is kinda weird staring at the screen with my gf in the room and im getting all worked up.

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
You thought i was long dead and all's done
Body burnt, ashes scattered & some placed in an Urn
"Will he be back?"
"We aint so lucky here" was the reply from the Don
I sit back and laugh as i see what's really going on
Snitching & bitching all in my name just to get me on the run
I guess the ploy is to get me upset & make me tense
PC screen shows my name stuck before & after most sentence
This is dumb, stupid and complete nonsense.
This i think deep down inside my conscience
"Hold on El, you got so much work to do
so give them time, plenty of time
to speak evil of you"

And that's what i did
I came back when no one expected!

Now watch the whole thread come alive
as the news spread that El survived
Despite all the odds against me,i still thrive
Like a roach living after a nuclear strike

Like train on a rail, you cant stop me
With the rhymes in my head
You cant move me
Like your grand ma big pants
You cant touch me

As a matter of fact, im one of the best yet
The all round poet laureate.
im out.

Who cares if you've returned,
its just a shame thats all, that you obviously haven't learned,
you tried to rap, and you tried to freestyle,
you even moaned about bieng bullied for a while,
but one thing you failed to do, was show us what you could do,
you stayed hidden away as everybody ****** all over you,
now you think you've returned like some kind of messiah?!
let me tell you bud, you ego couldn't get any higher,
walk away now, with your last bit of respect,
before your reputation on these boards gets well and truly wrecked,
come on dude, let it go and let it be gone,
or else I'll be calling my homie Otacon.

Man of Honour
ElRazur said:
"We aint so lucky here" was the reply from the Don
I sit back and laugh as i see what's really going on
Snitching & bitching all in my name just to get me on the run

Only 3 rhyming lines? Where's the 4th to finish it off?

And that's what i did
I came back when no one expected!

And how is that line meant to go with anything? It doesn't fit in with anything else, and completely breaks up what minor flow there may have been.

As a matter of fact, im one of the best yet
The all round poet laureate.

Not even in your wildest dreams.

Soldato
OP
Davey_Pitch said:

Clearly another display of someone who knows hiphop inside out.
It is freestyle, get it? freestyle. There is no rule of thumb asking you to rhyme your first four lines, secondly style flips as one raps along.

You judge me again coming from the stance of some one who expects freestyle rap to sound like poem and poettry.

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
It is freestyle, get it? freestyle. There is no rule of thumb asking you to rhyme your first four lines, secondly style flips as one raps along.

You judge me again coming from the stance of some one who expects freestyle rap to sound like poem and poettry.

Hahaha, seriously just shut up, you have no idea what you're talking about.

If it doesn't rhyme, its just talking. Which everybody can do, you maniac!

a quick google search proves my point, freestyle is an art of improvised rhyming rap.

Man of Honour
The only way we are going to get your expertise is if you freestyle into a microphone and upload something for us to hear.
You keep telling us how brilliant you are but how can we judge without proof.
We had a thread in the MUSIC forum where a load of posters slagged off an excellent guitarist and when asked to prove they were better guess what? - none of them did. Instead others joined in who hadn't slagged the guitarist off.
You've got to put up or shut up or else everybody will carry on taking the **** out of you.
Every single person in this thread is taking the **** but you can't see it.
Show us what you've got because your rhymes are crap unless you can put it down onto a track.

BTW, I'm not freestyling above so don't try and read it to a beat.

Man of Honour
ElRazur said:

It's not a freestyle. It's a written rap, and a poor one. A freestyle is when you're rapping from your brain as quickly as it comes to you, and I sincerely doubt you can type as quickly as you think. You would have been thinking as you typed. You probably would have deleted or re-written a line or two. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but it's not freestyling, it's not even close to it. Trying to say otherwise is foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom