OP
iCraig said:
Who cares if you've returned,
its just a shame thats all, that you obviously haven't learned,
you tried to rap, and you tried to freestyle,
you even moaned about bieng bullied for a while,
but one thing you failed to do, was show us what you could do,
you stayed hidden away as everybody ****** all over you,
now you think you've returned like some kind of messiah?!
let me tell you bud, you ego couldn't get any higher,
walk away now, with your last bit of respect,
before your reputation on these boards gets well and truly wrecked,
come on dude, let it go and let it be gone,
or else I'll be calling my homie Otacon.

Awwww. I thought we are friends? Ok here's a mini for you -

All your lyrics i totally dismissed
So im gonna pick what i want from the flow list

Please, call your homie Octagon
while you're at it, ask him to come along
By the way, dont forget to borrow Pitch's thong
So you can all dance to Elton's love song
From nowhere an Apache comes on
El's flying the beast, system armed and radar locked on
One flip of the switch, a big blast and all's done
I come out shout allahu akbar and dat's how El won.

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
Awwww. I thought we are friends? Ok here's a mini for you -

All your lyrics i totally dismissed
So im gonna pick what i want from the flow list

Please, call your homie Octagon
while you're at it, ask him to come along
By the way, dont forget to borrow Pitch's thong
So you can all dance to Elton's love song
From nowhere an Apache comes on
El's flying the beast, system armed and radar locked on
One flip of the switch, a big blast and all's done
I come out shout allahu akbar and dat's how El won.

Actually the story goes that I jumped out of a burning plane, saved the President, had sex with a supermodel and smoked a long cuban cigar, before pulling my parachute.

Soldato
OP
Davey_Pitch said:
It's not a freestyle. It's a written rap, and a poor one. A freestyle is when you're rapping from your brain as quickly as it comes to you, and I sincerely doubt you can type as quickly as you think. You would have been thinking as you typed. You probably would have deleted or re-written a line or two. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but it's not freestyling, it's not even close to it. Trying to say otherwise is foolish.

Man, the idea of the whole thread is to test a freestyle/rap ability right? I see your argument but you dont wanna see mine. When you are freestyling, words are pronouced in a diffrent manner or stressed to suit a particular flow, that's what people are missing out here.
Everything i say, come straight and i type then down, when i push hard is when it is filled with errors and you can notice from my post i go back to edit them once i see it.
Pre-notioning that going against your idea could be considered narrow minded.

Man of Honour
ElRazur said:
Man, the idea of the whole thread is to test a freestyle/rap ability right? I see your argument but you dont wanna see mine. When you are freestyling, words are pronouced in a diffrent manner or stressed to suit a particular flow, that's what people are missing out here.
Exactly.

Which is why we want to hear your recordings.

Associate
"I'm amazing at this. Can I be in your crew? Hip hop needs more ginger people."

THAT was so funny I lolled for some considerable time!

Yo yo OCUKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
This thread is funny, just like your mummy but shes a big ho and knows where to go, which is out the door, off the dance floor cos she dance like a monkey who aint too funkeh!

I win!

Man of Honour
Soldato
Maybe we should band together and record our own covers of El's raps. I'm sure that all of his stuff sounds awesome once spoken aloud. He's assured us so. He straight from da 'hood, yo.

I could swear I had a microphone around here somewhere that came with my i586 in 1995... /goes to look

Man of Honour
ElRazur said:

I'm not missing it at all. To the contrary, I've tried reading your lyrics in the style of several rap/hip-hop artists, and it doesn't flow well no matter what style I use. As Gilly said, please take the mic and record yourself and how you freestyle. If you can make some of your lyrics flow and work, I'll be prepared to admit I was wrong. However, if you read your own lyrics back, even you have to agree there appears to be no flow to them in most cases (some do flow nicely, but then again so does all of the "poetry" posted here).

Soldato
OP
benneh said:
El, are you a producer or something? (despite your poor rhymes).

I dont see myself as one but i have a few bits and bob, my first post in here ever was to ask for the cost of a music pc. I have tried my hands on making tracks and few home recordings and that is about it. I havent done anything since last year though, due to my flat engulfed in fire and most of my stuffare still in storage.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
I dont see myself as one but i have a few bits and bob, my first post in here ever was to ask for the cost of a music pc. I have tried my hands on making tracks and few home recordings and that is about it. I havent done anything since last year though, due to my flat engulfed in fire and most of my stuffare still in storage.

Ahh ok dude. Just wondered.

When you gonna record this emceeing then?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom