Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Soldato
Could anyone with a 1070ti or better run 4K 200% resolution scale please? Curious to see. Looks so damn good even on lower settings, but barely manages 10 fps with an RX 480 : ))

Of course it would that's double the 4k pixel resolution...on most cards that would be unplayable let alone an RX480

Soldato
Reading this just to see if the old Assassins Creed games were back on track as not played since Black Flag. Ended up buying Origins, thank you.

Man of Honour
Reading this just to see if the old Assassins Creed games were back on track as not played since Black Flag. Ended up buying Origins, thank you.

Back on track in terms of being traditional Assassins Creed style games, not so much, but back on track in terms of being damned good games, definitely (and lets face it, at the end of the day who gives a hoot about what the words in the title of a game are, as long as the game as brilliant)

Associate
Only played an hour or so and I like it so far. Had to set the graphics to high to maintain 60-80fps with a 1080 at 1440, lower then Origins but not by much.

Man of Honour
12 hours in.. (10% completed) , still loving it :)

2LKq5.jpg

Soldato
I'm finding the moving, running mechanics seem a lot more arcadey than Origins. It's hard to describe but Origins the running etc felt heavy, this feels really floaty.

Soldato
Beat my first Mercenary. Even being 4 they are no joke. I also have some fancy sandles too.

I killed him in 20 sec, lead him to a hill top and Sparta kicked him off the ledge and fell to his death.

I locked my FPS to 60 @ 1440p which it maintains most of the time but sometimes drops to 55 FPS. Only settings I lowered: AA, shadows, clutter and clouds.

Last edited:
Soldato
Woops late night. Level 4 I meant.

I was near the lumberyard and climbed a tower, rained arrows on him and jumped down and ran back up and repeated. Did it the long way.

Back
Top Bottom