ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition: The Ultimate LGA2011 Motherboard

The EVGA Dark is looking nice tbh now. Theres another new bios released and the overvolting has been fixed. The overvolting was for overclocking and EVGA has included a bios fix to disable if you please. Seriously considering this board just for a nice xmas present.

I'm surprised Mr Orange came on at all. As above he won't be back until he can give us some good news, I suspect that won't be any time soon.

I'm surprised Mr Orange came on at all. As above he won't be back until he can give us some good news, I suspect that won't be any time soon.

In a way it actually makes it worse that he comes on here - makes one post and then goes missing - sort of rubs it in - and this is from someone who actually got one of these boards.

In a way it actually makes it worse that he comes on here - makes one post and then goes missing - sort of rubs it in - and this is from someone who actually got one of these boards.

Asus build good boards as we know but there support is probably the worst out of any. I wont be buying any of there hardware for a good while from now on. A good while as in a few years.

Seems I have a warm reception awaiting me!

Firstly I'd like to say that any criticism aimed at OcUK/Andrew is totally unjustified. From what I can see he has been giving up to date, correct information.

Stock of the RIVBE has been very, very limited (Captain Obvious), not just to OcUK, but everywhere in the UK and the rest of Europe as matter of fact.

I'm going to inquire to see what the latest on this situation is and let you all know asap. Apologies for the frankly abysmal levels of stock available.

Any updates please.

Really disappointed there have been no updates (especially as I'm so close ie 2nd in the queue) even if the update is forget it before Christmas which I think is pretty much a reality at this point, but without an update perhaps we are now getting well into Jan before we will see anything.
Just noticed as well still in stock at newegg in the states due to a plentiful supply being sent there, which is another kick in the teeth...

Back
Top Bottom