Asus ROG Ally

Soldato
People are going crazy on Reddit checking their tracking, I haven't look at it once since ordering. I mean what can I do if it's delayed other than ask for a compensation?
I waited almost 3 months for my steam deck to arrive lmao and about 4 months wait for my dual Virpil alpha sticks to come too!

Both were worth the wait

Soldato
I'm amazed at how much Asus has pushed this and the marketing to be honest.
They've completely shattered my expectations.

The fact it's in stalls in best buy etc is incredible.
I bet Valve are rubbing their hands together thinking of all the people using Steam on the the Ally.
I was all for an Ally until I realised there are no trackpads. Using Windows with an analog stick, nope.
Quite a few of the games I play have been fantastic with a trackpad - Arcade pool 2 for example.

Can the Ally be modded with trackpad(s)?

Associate
I bet Valve are rubbing their hands together thinking of all the people using Steam on the the Ally.
I was all for an Ally until I realised there are no trackpads. Using Windows with an analog stick, nope.
Quite a few of the games I play have been fantastic with a trackpad - Arcade pool 2 for example.

Can the Ally be modded with trackpad(s)?
This is also my biggest concern about the Ally.

Would be interested to hear from owners about how much difference the lack of trackpads makes?

Soldato
This is also my biggest concern about the Ally.

Would be interested to hear from owners about how much difference the lack of trackpads makes?
From what ive read (posts from Ally owners or otherwise) say theyre not missed or needed and they use the analogs instead.
Couldnt imagine using an OS or playing rts, some puzzle games, point and click or sport (pool / snooker) with analogs.

Back
Top Bottom