Australian GP 2009 - Race 1/17 (NOT in HD BTW)

Brundle has always been the 2nd commentator to someone else. Hes never been the lead comentator, except in situations where the lead (Murray, Fat Head, Leggard) isnt there.

I thought Brundle practically throughout ITV was speaking a lot more than he seemed to on Sunday - maybe it was always 70%/30% against Brundle but it seemed more like 90/10% on Sunday

He also seemed to defer a lot more to Leggard on camera - at least before and after the race during ITV when you saw Brundle in the commentary box he seemed to speak up 1st usually

anyway - 1st race and all that, just hope MB speaks up more in future

I think the penalty is very harsh, the FIA had no business getting involved in that. Mclaren thought it was enough to give the place back, although you can imagine why they are so cautious when it comes to things like this.

It was the stewards decision and they only have 2 penalties they can apply IIRC, a drive-through (in the last 5 laps though it a 25s penalty applied) or a grid penalty on the next GP - they must have thought that since the move gained an unrightful place the drive-through was the most appropriate, however heavy handed and unfair it turned out to be.

*smacks head on desk*

Now stewards at another race investigating the protest from another set of stewards at the first race...

Just what F1 needs. :rolleyes:

When on Thursday will we learn that Hamilton has been given a 25 second penalty then?

So what was on the radio? Couldn't see anything in the article... what was said on the radio that could change the outcome?

McLaren telling Hamilton to pull over and let trulli pass i imagine, i think Whitmarsh came out before and said he told Hamilton to do that.

*smacks head on desk*

Now stewards at another race investigating the protest from another set of stewards at the first race...

Just what F1 needs. :rolleyes:

When on Thursday will we learn that Hamilton has been given a 25 second penalty then?

I think the stewards should have got all the information before they made their initial judgement, but do we have standard stewards now?

Realy impressed with brawn but heard something quite amuzing about Ross Brawns's role in FOTA. He is the one who advised the teams on the new rule change this year? IS that true or just media nonsense. I heard this on spanish radio so not too sure about it.

Realy impressed with brawn but heard something quite amuzing about Ross Brawns's role in FOTA. He is the one who advised the teams on the new rule change this year? IS that true or just media nonsense. I heard this on spanish radio so not too sure about it.

He's the technical advisor to FOTA

Back
Top Bottom