Baldur's Gate 3

Soldato
Worth it. Chatting in here while playing is fun.

I remember when @opethdisciple was doing it. Seemed like he was just chatting to himself there for a while. Then I kinda started to do it once I started to play :cry:

Lol thread would be dead if you weren't playing it. Everyone's moved on.

Currently getting my arse kicked on Cazador fight. TBH might skip it and just do what I said because I'm really running out of steam with it by now. Act 1 was my favourite and then all downhill from there. Plus don't like Astarion.
It's not uncommon for any game like this to have stronger parts than others but on this one it's just downhill, where as others I've played can be up and down.

Last edited:
Soldato
Awww, I forgot they fixed the Cazador cheese method! :cry:

The crossbow in question is crafted, not found and is great for battlefield control. The other bow is just wonderful and can be missed depending on how you deal with the Steel Watcher Factory.

Definitely loads you've missed though I bet:

Submarine? Dinosaurs? Did you save Thaniel?

Soldato
Still only finding the odd hour here and there but putting all my game time into this as it's so enjoyable to play :)
I've only just ventured into the mountain pass act 1 for this first time as I wanted to make sure I completely cleared all the first map. Party has just levelled up to level 5 and I was feeling powerful until I crossed paths with 2 'Knight Shepherds' who were ridiculously tough - calling up their stinking beasts and making some ridiculous saving throws. Not to mention their recasting of the dead.
I've gone back to camp now healing up and going to go back in making full use of Shaowthrones Turn Undead, my Ice Knife and Thunderboom. Wish me luck

Soldato
Not really a spoiler but I’ll tag it anyways.

It’s to do with an optional dungeon in act 3.

make sure you don’t miss out on the house of hope. Such a great side quest / dungeon !

Soldato
Not really a spoiler but I’ll tag it anyways.

It’s to do with an optional dungeon in act 3.

make sure you don’t miss out on the house of hope. Such a great side quest / dungeon !

I don't get why I'd want to go there story wise though. I have no intention of getting the item there because I've been warned against it enough times.

Soldato
Because treasure and the best boss music ever? :cry:

Meh, treasure is kinda moot at this point in the game, if you're not overpowered by this point then you've done something wrong. I'll listen to the track on Spotify though.

Edit: Surely you're not talking about the one with the banshee and Raphael talking through it? Like it's a theatre or something.

Soldato
It’s just a great side quest imo. Even if you don’t need the loot. But if you’re finding the game dragging at this point then yeah you can skip it.

Back
Top Bottom