Baldur's Gate 3

Soldato
No worries :p great game, just it can be a bit of a learning curve! :D Edit. Apologies bud. I didn’t mean it to come across as sarcy etc

Wires crossed. Had I quoted the person who made the comment it would have made sense.
They said "Games are supposed to get harder as you progress, not easier :/"

I was saying I didn't realise that was some universal law of gaming :)

Associate
Just finished this, saved at the right place to get a couple of endings :) 91 hours in total and probably missed a load of side quests. Probably going in my top 5 games list I think, and well worth the money and time. Sad it's over now as well.:(

Soldato
Found another bug in act 3.

Just blagged Lorroakan that the Nightsong is dead then went back to camp to talk to her about it but she's not there. Reading through what others with the same problem have said I have no idea what I've done wrong.

So frustrating!

Soldato
whilst I love this game combat, theirs so much talking i cannot get into it enough

i got to the under dark & had a break now cannot go back tried to start 3 more play through but got bored i know its a great game & i want to play it the thought of listen to so much babble from your team just puts me off.
was tempted to wait for GOTY edition with everything done to retry..

Last edited:
Soldato
whilst I love this game combat, theirs so much talking i cannot get into it enough

i got to the under dark & had a break now cannot go back tried to start 3 more play through but got bored i know its a great game & i want to play it the thought of listen to so much babble from your team just puts me off.
was tempted to wait for GOTY edition with everything done to retry..

Unfortunately? nature of CRPG's really :)

Soldato
Unfortunately? nature of CRPG's really :)
unfortnate indeed as i used to be able to listen to conversations in game but as i get older i just want to play... not watch a movie.
I know its a great game & want to listen to the convos but after answering 4 or so questions i just zone out & get bored

i think its also because they talk pretty slow ive read the question before they finished talking :D

Soldato
unfortnate indeed as i used to be able to listen to conversations in game but as i get older i just want to play... not watch a movie.
I know its a great game & want to listen to the convos but after answering 4 or so questions i just zone out & get bored

i think its also because they talk pretty slow ive read the question before they finished talking :D

Totally get that. I find myself reading way faster than they talk and skipping through a lot like you stated.

Soldato

You know you can just skip all the conversations with space/rclick per line/section?

Soldato
yeh, but i don't actually want to read i want to listen but their so slow that i have to read to keep engaged, maybe its a south thing but we talk pretty fast down ere :p
I'm from the south...
I guess it comes from being in a rush/excited to do x rather than discuss it. When it's all unknown magical awesome things I'll sit back and listen but I tend to only listen to enough to get the jist from each sentence then skip to the next. Only really watch when the cut scene is something more than talking. And certainly after the first time I skip most things.

Could kill everyone and just have hirelings, then there's no party convo to be had...

Last edited:
Soldato
I really enjoyed BG3 and will probably do another run through at some point but last night I bought Divinity Original Sin 2. Wow, this is such a cool game, using basically the same engine as BG3. I can see this keeping me hooked for a while. :)

Soldato
I really enjoyed BG3 and will probably do another run through at some point but last night I bought Divinity Original Sin 2. Wow, this is such a cool game, using basically the same engine as BG3. I can see this keeping me hooked for a while. :)

Divinity Original Sin 2 is exceptional.

I think it took me about 150hrs to complete.

Soldato
Definitely in my top 5 RPGs of all time.

Soldato
I still need to finish this. Got side tracked with Starfield, even though it was pretty terrible. Not sure if I have the energy to do another playthrough afterwards. Will probably just watch Cohh or someone for that.

Back
Top Bottom