Baldur's Gate 3

Soldato
Tbh I think with the difficulty of the game it doesn't really matter what you use.
If anything you have to consciously decide not to use powerful stuff to stop it becoming trivial.

Also glad you posted that @TNA, reminded me I needed to go back and finish a quest to get an amulet near there but I didn't have any lock pics initially.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
Soldato
asdajkiosghdlajkoshdklASWdhj!

For shame! Gotta read. Everything is conncected :cool:

Yeah what he said. You can miss a hell of a lot of content by not doing so and I don't mean lore and stuff. I mean new quests and how to do existing ones etc. Explains how you're turbo'ing your way through it lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
So defeated the boss but the forge is bugged, can't use it a second time for the medium armour I wanted. Oh well **** it, wasted enough time here as it is.

At least level 6 now. Time to get out of here :)

Soldato
Might just be me then. Been a couple of patches since I played though but when you choose to insert the ore it pops up a box in the middle of the screen, clicking that opens your inventory but over the top of it :/ Made it tricky to actually fill the forge :cry:

Like I say - been a while. They might have fixed it.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Might just be me then. Been a couple of patches since I played though but when you choose to insert the ore it pops up a box in the middle of the screen, clicking that opens your inventory but over the top of it :/ Made it tricky to actually fill the forge :cry:

Like I say - been a while. They might have fixed it.

Yeah this is different. You don't get to even see the box as no where to click to bring it up. It is a bug as I understand it. Not sure big deal.

Just went back and returned Nere's head. Then slayed the mindflayer and his trader buddy.

Just opened the necromancy of thay and got through all 3 pages also :D

Off to the arcane tower now.

Back
Top Bottom