*** Battlefield 2042 (Console) ***

Soldato
Anyone know how to download the early access beta once you've redeemed the code?

It's showing in my purchase history but it didn't download and it's not in my library either :mad:

Soldato
I bought a console for simplicity and sometimes I feel even more confused maybe its my age.

Do you Gamepass Ultimate members get BF 2042 on release as part of the subscription so no additional cost?

ljt

ljt

Soldato
I bought a console for simplicity and sometimes I feel even more confused maybe its my age.

Do you Gamepass Ultimate members get BF 2042 on release as part of the subscription so no additional cost?

I'd read a rumour it might be coming day one, but it was just a rumour.

I can't see it myself, not day one anyway. It will be on eventually just like bf1 and bf5 did, but that was a good while after release

Soldato
I'd read a rumour it might be coming day one, but it was just a rumour.

I can't see it myself, not day one anyway. It will be on eventually just like bf1 and bf5 did, but that was a good while after release

Fair enough, plenty of other games to play I'm not buying anything outside of Gamepass

Associate
Downloaded on my Series X, Series S and One X
Im looking forward to comparing them later this evening. If the reports are true that its like BF4 i will be a very happy chappy.

Soldato
Got a bit of playtime in earlier but keep getting error messages now on PS5. So far so good though, very much feels like an updated BF4 in a lot of ways. Doesn't quite look as visually impressive as I had imagined but then it's a beta so they won't be turning on all the fancy effects and flourishes I imagine.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
How do I change controller button layout? Looked everywhere can I hell find it!

I couldn't find it either. I can't even figure out how to bring the map up, or change the attachments on my weapon (I can get the menu up to see them but don't know how to select anything!) I can't figure out how to "spot" people for my team/squad either. Have they also got rid of the command wheel, as I can't seem to figure out how to ask for orders, ammo/health etc.

It's also a buggy mess -

people and vehicles warping all over the shop
Flashing textures, lighting and shadows
character models getting stuck in odd positions after death, hovering in mid air, clipped in scenery etc

A typical BF game/beta, so won't be getting it day one. I think I'll be waiting a few months before taking another look.

Back
Top Bottom