BenQ XL2730Z Freesync Owners Thread

Associate
has anyone got the problem of flickering horizontal lines while at the desktop and random black screening for a couple of secs while in a game or at the desktop or have a fix for it?

I tried the fix for the flickering screen at 144hz which worked but these little horizontal flickering lines still remain at both 120hz and 144hz and the black screening every couple of mins is becoming quite a pain.

Associate
OP
has anyone got the problem of flickering horizontal lines while at the desktop and random black screening for a couple of secs while in a game or at the desktop or have a fix for it?

I tried the fix for the flickering screen at 144hz which worked but these little horizontal flickering lines still remain at both 120hz and 144hz and the black screening every couple of mins is becoming quite a pain.

Is your CPU or GPU overclocked?

Associate
OP
Strange. Have a play with the settings on the monitor.

So it is fine at 60hz?

Be sure to install the Patch on the link above before you force the refresh rate with CRU.

Associate

I had all these issues. Swapped my DP cable for a DVI D and its gone. My cpu and GPU are overclocked.

Every 5-10 minutes my screen would go black, hasnt happened since

Associate
OP
For some reason, AMD R9 card are very sensitive to an overclocked CPU.

If ou have any black screen issues, set CPU to stock and try, if no luck stick a few more volts into the GPU by 25mv.

Your CPU has to be 110% stable for the card to not black screen.

Back
Top Bottom