Big ol' Burger Comparison Thread

Associate
For anyone in the Portsmouth area I went to Feed last night, was my first time going after a mate suggested it. From looking at the site it looks like it may have been there for a while but recently made some changes to the menu. All of the burgers come with two quarter pound patty's, I went for the cheese burger and it was really good (Similar to 7-bone). Total bill for two burgers, two fries and two beers was £24 quid as well so pretty well priced. Here's the site if anyone is interested - http://www.feedltd.com/

Man of Honour
Happened to be wandering through covent garden yesterday so stopped off at Shake Shack.

Just had the double Shack burger so nothing special. Was very enjoyable. Cooked just about right and had a good balance of ingredients. Pretty tasty overall. Good prices too.

Still prefer Patty & Bun though.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm in Newcastle this weekend so I'm hoping to visit the pro burger place people have mentioned. Having difficulty remembering the name though... Can anyone remind me please ? :)

Difficult question to answer really....I fell in love with In'N'Out while on our honeymoon in California. Must have stopped 6 times in 2 weeks. Ooops!

Best I have had in London is Byron, but I have heard amazing things about Patty & Bun, but Byron is so easy to get to accross the City and I despise to queue!!!

Funnily enough, had a brilliant burger in Newcastle last week from Fat Hippo Underground. So good in fact we're going back on Friday. Absolutely brilliant it was! That and a pint of Allendale Adder - I was a very happy chap!

Went to Burgerstop in Newcastle last week. Best burger I've eaten in a long time. Cant recommend them enough. Absolutey brilliant

http://www.burgerstop.co.uk/

Not busy for lunch. Unsure for dinner, but we've been three times now and has always been very quiet. Real shame as the burgers are absolutely awesome. They need to get a PR company to represent them as their product is spot on

Tried this [..Burger Stop..] last night, had the "Up in Smoke" burger with blue cheese and bacon, and a side of their chicken wings. Probably the best burger I've ever had to this point. The place was dead though so they're doing something wrong...

Soldato
My faves in Bristol:

Grillstock Lockjaw Burger

WP_20131124_12_08_57_Pro%5B1%5D.jpg

Also The Thing @ Atomic Burger
eOJWHBj.jpg

Soldato
Went to Patty & Bun today. £15 for the 'Jose Jose' chilli burger, chips and a beer. Didn't disappointed. :D

Had far more expensive burgers in London that weren't half as tasty.

Back
Top Bottom