Big ol' Burger Comparison Thread

Soldato
Had a byron burger Friday night. Nice burger and sides (and dessert and milkshake) however cost 45 quid (for 2) :X.
Don't think it's any better than gbk (particularly the sides and milkshakes aren't as good)

Soldato
Burger and Lobster in London (there are a few). You can do a combo, and have a burger AND lobster - which I will be doing next time! ;)

Oh! DURRRR! Hahahaha.

Thought you were saying that the burger also had lobster on it, and assumed it was a few pieces above the bacon but hidden by the bun.

Still, it looks bloody lovely.

*Marks up "to do" sheet*

Soldato
£60 for a burger and a lobster each isn't bad at all, i'm guessing the lobsters aren't particularly large though? Burger looks good all the same.

Man of Honour
That's what I thought it's pretty good value. The lobsters are enough to leave you nicely full, so a burger and lobster between 2 would be a decent feast :)

Normally each dish is £20, (burger, lobster or lobster roll) so you're effectively saving yourself £20 by doing that. :)

Soldato
in london, Red Iron burger is quite good. their own sauce in their burger is incredibly good!

But i would say best is Meat and Shake.

they have a smoked burger which comes out with the plate literally smoking (yes literally), and their apple pie milkshake is second to none

Associate
I'm down in London at UCL for the next two days and staying in a hotel near Wembley tomorrow night. Are there any great burger places near either?

Back
Top Bottom