Big ol' Burger Comparison Thread

Nah five guys would suck on a brioche bun. Gourmet/gastro burgers are fine like that but that's not what five guys is.

To be honest that bun doesn't look too bad in regards to a burger bun that isn't brioche (I might be slightly obsessed with brioche burger buns :p). I still generally think brioche is nicer with any kind of burger but it's certainly a personal thing - any bun that is tasty and holds together well is good.

Had my first fiveguys the other day
First impressions were it wasn't bad however its a bit on the expensive side. £11 for wee burger fries and drink. Certainly not somewhere I will be going too often. Plenty of better value places nearby. No doubt kids will want to try it though.
It was rather busy though so certainly raking it in. Never seen as many staff in such a small place.

Had my first fiveguys the other day
First impressions were it wasn't bad however its a bit on the expensive side. £11 for wee burger fries and drink.
I wouldn't really describe Five Guys as small? They're doubles as standard :confused:

I had another La Big Fernand today. The Bartholomé is just awesome. Almost a perfect burger.

This 'five guys' looks like they do some really nice food that I would love to try for when traveling long distances, but I have never seen one.. Is it just me that hasn't passed one before then? :confused:

This 'five guys' looks like they do some really nice food that I would love to try for when traveling long distances, but I have never seen one.. Is it just me that hasn't passed one before then? :confused:

I guess bristol must be the closest to you? Id never really heard of them until i saw one.

I wouldn't really describe Five Guys as small? They're doubles as standard :confused:

I had another La Big Fernand today. The Bartholomé is just awesome. Almost a perfect burger.

Apologies it was a little burger I had. Had already been elsewhere for lunch so decided that was all I could manage. Still not exactly vfm. That said as expected my two sons want to try it so will be there again soon enough

Back
Top Bottom