Big ol' Burger Comparison Thread

Soldato
Fancied Steak In the end so went to Flat Iron on Henrietta Street worst choice it was nice way to expensive for what you get it was a really small portion for £15 (and thats just for steak before extras) I really dont get the glowing reviews for this place I saw the plates coming out next to me and thought what is that little cut up bits of steak but it was tiny.

I think I will go for American style places next time they are far better for a group.

Last edited:
Associate
Fancied Steak In the end so went to Flat Iron on Henrietta Street worst choice it was nice way to expensive for what you get it was a really small portion for £15 (and thats just for steak before extras) I really dont get the glowing reviews for this place I saw the plates coming out next to me and thought what is that little cut up bits of steak but it was tiny.

I think I will go for American style places next time they are far better for a group.

Won't someone think of the punctuation!

Soldato

1443-business-advice-banner.jpg

Soldato
Three Brothers in Bristol is one of the best burgers I've had.

Hmmmm only 45 minutes away from us if the traffic is good!

What would you recommend? From looking at the menu (which was a mistake) the Smokey Bro or Meaty mountain sound pretty good although would need to stick another patty in both of them :p

Back
Top Bottom