BMW and M Power Owners

Caporegime
Btw are notorious for it. I used to get no signal in my 640 on the way to work along the coast. Could do the same drive in a colleague's Astra and his would never drop once.
Girlfriends mini...nothing. Astra...fine.

Man of Honour
So because your car doesn't have it implemented properly it sucks as a technology
:confused:

No, it sucks generally in this country - the sound quality is inferior to FM and the nature of digital is such that in patchy signal areas where you'd pick up enough FM to get by for a bit you get nothing on DAB.

The only benefit I've found with DAB is a wider choice of stations.

Associate
Question about idrive. I've had my e92 M3 for approx 6 weeks and the brake fluid is showing as due this month. I only get to that screen as i'm in vehicle status, should it popup thats its due or is the onus on me to check every so often? Also whats the going rate about £95?

Cheers

About to buy 2011 e92 M3 can't wait to be at that petrol station every other day!

Man of Honour
Haha, try a 750i
I'm on first name terms with just about every petrol pump kiosk attendant in the south :D

Which is largely why I've never really understood the 750i in this country. It's a car for covering huge distance.. yet it requires continual refuelling and its probably cheaper just to get a chauffeur to take you places...

You don't mind that level of thirst on some sort of high performance coupe/cabrio but on a big luxobarge?

Caporegime
Drove to Goodwood the other day in my F11, and occasionally I noticed the wheel 'vibrating' on medium-heavy braking at 40+mph

It's due for a service in 1500 miles but it was less than a year ago it had new brake pads.

Should I be concerned? It's usually so smooth.

Back
Top Bottom