Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

Well, I only started playing a couple weeks ago, give or take.

I'm sticking at 61 because I just don't want to keep having to farm the same guns again when I level. Levelling for the sake of levelling is not what keeps me coming back.

There's always other chars to try, I'd much rather do that then keep grinding ever more levels.

with me it's addiction, but i do enjoy my favourite areas quite a lot

i cant get to level 2 at ``peak challenge``..... he dies every time in the final small arena.

i was throwing explosive singularity, but it leaves them with too much health remaining, so i'm going to try S*** Singularity, because this will leave them much weaker..... i cant use a homing fire Burst, the arena is too small, they're too close.

i'm using Bee, but if i dump it for a much larger shield then i'll weaken my guns far too much, he'll never be able to kill anything, so i'm sort of confused.

this is a real bitch, it's just so hard to escape them at close range, last time i beat it by running in circles/ throwing out the decoy, but this time it's not working..... i'm too spooked, too scared, i cant think clearly.

Last edited:
I completed it by using a **** transfusion grenade, norfleet + sham shield. On level 2 I used same grenade and then Operation Pitchfork sniper rifle, Impaler shield and good use of Decoy.

I was loving this game - got to level 28 and probably close to getting to the end of the first play through. Unfortunately I seem to have hit a wall of boredom. I'm playing Zer0 and want to go as a sniper as much as possible. I've spent lots of golden keys and have an array of all the other weapons, but the only sniper rifle I can get is 'burst fire when zoomed', when I want single shot to try and pick things off from afar.

Without being able to do this, it seems like a whole lot of SMG/Assault Rifle gets the best results, which makes it all a bit samey. I'm also not fancying a future of farming for weapons and having to swap from sl@g to elemental etc just to kill basic bandits or loaders.

Maybe I'll get the urge to play again soon, and it was certainly fun while it lasted :)

I completed it by using a **** transfusion grenade, norfleet + sham shield. On level 2 I used same grenade and then Operation Pitchfork sniper rifle, Impaler shield and good use of Decoy.

i keep on dieing now, it's always the same, it's a standard Bandit that's killing me, i'm actually getting worst at it..........this DLC has no interest at all, you dont go anywhere, dont explore, it's just for Hardcore Overpowering only.

the problem i'm having against a bandit is once i'm down, i cant get back up again, the Fire SMG is suddenly useless and Harold doesn't strike him enough to kill him.

i tried using a much bigger shield than Bee, a Turtle at 1.4 million, but this made the guns too weak; the AI was able to run me down....even with S**g first.

i tried to delete it from Steam last night but i couldn't find the files, it's just a case of ignoring it from now on.

I was loving this game - got to level 28 and probably close to getting to the end of the first play through. Unfortunately I seem to have hit a wall of boredom. I'm playing Zer0 and want to go as a sniper as much as possible. I've spent lots of golden keys and have an array of all the other weapons, but the only sniper rifle I can get is 'burst fire when zoomed', when I want single shot to try and pick things off from afar.

Without being able to do this, it seems like a whole lot of SMG/Assault Rifle gets the best results, which makes it all a bit samey. I'm also not fancying a future of farming for weapons and having to swap from sl@g to elemental etc just to kill basic bandits or loaders.

Maybe I'll get the urge to play again soon, and it was certainly fun while it lasted :)

yes, this game probably isn't for you, because it gets so much harder later on :eek::eek:.....

If you don't mind not having a scope there is a high damage sniper rifle available from Dukino quest line the Lychwood.
Buffalo sniper rifle

If you want a scope there is Morningstar reward from quest to kill 100 bandits. Lower physical damage but has added elemental damage and voice commentary.

If you don't mind not having a scope there is a high damage sniper rifle available from Dukino quest line the Lychwood.
Buffalo sniper rifle

If you want a scope there is Morningstar reward from quest to kill 100 bandits. Lower physical damage but has added elemental damage and voice commentary.

plus of course ``Sloth`` from Mordecai, which is totally awesome, you get this from his BOOZE RUN side quest

but which is the best i'm not sure, i'd tend to go for the non-elemental version, because this has more crit hit damage than the fire version.

both of these will destroy Bandits, but the non-elemental standard version will also destroy Robots as well, so this is quite useful to have, it rips them apart easily.... this gun is Burst fire !!!!

Last edited:
Is it me or is the Torgue campaign particularly brutal? I can't even complete the first mission, lol. Arena combat just isn't my thing, I keep getting put down immediately before I can even run away!

Lost millions already just on the first mission, doesn't bode well.

Back
Top Bottom