Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

Is it me or is the Torgue campaign particularly brutal? I can't even complete the first mission, lol. Arena combat just isn't my thing, I keep getting put down immediately before I can even run away!

Lost millions already just on the first mission, doesn't bode well.

you fight the arena by darting in and out from behind the containers, never stand in the middle.....because you're out in the open and totally outflanked:eek: but if you're going down that easily right at the start, then something else is wrong...

you fight the arena by darting in and out from behind the containers, never stand in the middle.....because you're out in the open and totally outflanked:eek: but if you're going down that easily right at the start, then something else is wrong...

Probably just bad luck. I was surrounded by a mix of shock and flame wielding guys, literally shields down and burned to death within 1.5 seconds :p

The stupid thing is I always manage to hide/get to cover just as I fall into FFYL, meaning I'm then away from the action and totally unable to get 2nd wind :p

I'm not sure if it's not just better to stay point blank in their faces, and get as many 2nd winds as possible...

Anyway, bought the Pyscho pack now, I wanted a change of tactics from Axton, who always has retreat/hide when surrounded.

Anyway, bought the Pyscho pack now, I wanted a change of tactics from Axton, who always has retreat/hide when surrounded.

I am leveling a psycho at the moment (level 59) and although its good fun, you have to give it some time before he picks up. He will really start picking up when you get to the last point of the mania tree, until then you cant really fully judge his play style.

Although I also found the hell born tree fun but found it was outclasses by the mania tree when things started to get a bit harder.

Heres a little video I made at level 37 :)

Last edited:
you dont enter the arena and wait :eek:....you run over the vault gate and continue until you're behind the containers, the enemy spawns when you've been behind cover for some time.

the fighting starts, but you stay behind cover and throw homing grenades over the top, you then sneak in and out from where you are..picking them off one at a time, because as Zero and using Bee, it's tactics only, he can not charge out like Brick and punch them all :D you are way too vulnerable.

Psycho ?..... yea he'll be much more fun.

Last edited:
I am still after a legendary Psycho mod if someone has one spare. I am level 59 now and the one I have is for a level 36.

I have a 61 commando mod if anyone wants a trade for it?

Steam name is lead_head, Cheers :)

well, just when you think you were never going to get it, the Stiff Unkempt Harold (lvl 71) dropped from a loot midget in the Frostburn canyon of all places.
Happy days....but it could have been a double pen one though :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom