Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

I'm about 3/4 way through TVHM (but totally sidetracked on the awesome dlc) as Axton.

I was using 2 turrets with rockets which was brilliant but I've just switched to the single turret with two guns that also Sl@gs which is also amazing so far and I can't decide which is better. Which does more damage? Is it the two turrets with rockets, that was pretty awesome firepower?

I'm about 3/4 way through TVHM (but totally sidetracked on the awesome dlc) as Axton.

I was using 2 turrets with rockets which was brilliant but I've just switched to the single turret with two guns that also Sl@gs which is also amazing so far and I can't decide which is better. Which does more damage? Is it the two turrets with rockets, that was pretty awesome firepower?

The double turrets with missile salvos will probably do more damage but the **** turret will be more useful overall as it boosts your own damage and you don't have to **** targets yourself.

TVHM the rockets will be best
UVHM the sl@g will be best, otherwise you'll keep needing to swap to sl@g weapons etc

TVHM the rockets will be best
UVHM the sl@g will be best, otherwise you'll keep needing to swap to sl@g weapons etc

UVHM the slaag turret is much, much better.

It reliably slaags things faster than the player can, at least if you don't have a Slaagga. Which means you can concentrate on doing damage.

5 Golden keys here (limited quantity) 5BCJJ-5SHZ6-SXCK3-3TJ3J-BX39H

3 more here CJKB3-HSK6R-WJHJ3-3TTTJ-SHZSZ

Another 3 here CBW3T-TTXRR-CTZJB-33TB3-Z39ZS

Bah! Hopefully there will be some left by the time I get home

Anybody got any good tips/build ideas for me? Playing with 3 other mates as a Commando, think we're all around lvl 21 at the moment. I'm not sure if it's down to the shield I have or the skills I've picked or what but I seem to get taken out very easily compared to the others, so am constantly being downed... What should I focus on getting that will help me be more effective?

Bah! Hopefully there will be some left by the time I get home

Anybody got any good tips/build ideas for me? Playing with 3 other mates as a Commando, think we're all around lvl 21 at the moment. I'm not sure if it's down to the shield I have or the skills I've picked or what but I seem to get taken out very easily compared to the others, so am constantly being downed... What should I focus on getting that will help me be more effective?

What's your current build look like? Screenshot if possible or simply replicate it on the BL2 skills calculator :)

http://www.bl2skills.com/commando.html#00000000000000000000000000000000

There's a blank commando for you to fill in. I'm around the same level on my Commando and like most playthroughs it's at that tough stage where you have to take some odd abilities before you get a game changer that finally makes use of the stuff you select.

What's your current build look like? Screenshot if possible or simply replicate it on the BL2 skills calculator :)

I'm at work so can't do either XD but from memory I think I decided early on that the most effective build would likely be to try and focus on 1 of the 3 trees rather than spreading skill points around, and I think I put nearly all of my point into the left-most of the 3 (the one with the nuclear explosion being the last thing you get - I want to see this :D) I think I've 5/5 some of the skills, like the one which increases your damage while the turret is active. I can provide better details later on

Don't be a bullet sponge, that is the Psycho's job :p

We don't have a psycho as none of us have any DLC at the moment, so we're rolling with just the 4 stock characters and have one of each

3 more here CJKB3-HSK6R-WJHJ3-3TTTJ-SHZSZ

Another 3 here CBW3T-TTXRR-CTZJB-33TB3-Z39ZS

Cheers mate, think I have about 100 keys now although my highest char level is only 11 I'm sure they will come in useful one day :D

The Zerker gets to fire 2 guns and has some pretty impressive weapon boosts so he obviously gets an easier time against Saturn. Everyone else just has to whittle him down with all there ammunition while circle strafing the house or risk getting obliterated with no hope of revive. Essentially thats what the Gunzerker does too... just faster.

It is a very tedious boss solo since there is no way you can hit its crit points.

The Zerker gets to fire 2 guns and has some pretty impressive weapon boosts so he obviously gets an easier time against Saturn. Everyone else just has to whittle him down with all there ammunition while circle strafing the house or risk getting obliterated with no hope of revive. Essentially thats what the Gunzerker does too... just faster.

It is a very tedious boss solo since there is no way you can hit its crit points.

Never got as far as circle strafing the house :p

Under the bridge and circle the pillar and the dumb fool can't touch you :p

Started UVHM but I'm not enjoying it (apart from Claptrap's comments like after you kill one of the first groups of bandits
Minion, what have you DONE!? These were human beings with lives and families and . . . I’m totally kidding, SCREW those guys!

But the gameplay is a total slog, it's a grind just to kill a bonerfart. I just did Captain Flynt, got him down first time (after about 2 FFYL's and most of my ammo) but it's really annoying having to swap gear and weapons constantly. And having to paint everyone purple before you start shooting them is getting old. Is there any point in sticking with it? Does it get any better? Thinking of starting a new character instead, as I've only done Axton so far.

Until you get to Wildlife Exploitation Preserve and can start farming level 61 legendaries, UVHM is a total slog.

Some of the legendaries will make your life much, much easier. Like the slaagga, the Fire Bee, or a legendary class mod.

Back
Top Bottom