Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

How the hell did you get all those???

It's easy, I don't farm bosses, I farm people :D

If people join my game and they're cool I'll give them a copy of my stuff. If meet anyone with anything decent I grab a copy off them. I then have more gear to offer people the next time and so on.
[/borderlandsarmsdealer]

Do the daily bounty on this too.
Either rare or legendary items.
You need a shift account partnered with your steam account but if you've been getting golden keys you have it partnered already
https://www.borderlands2loothunt.com/challenge

I have far too many legendary items, I have no space left in my bank & I have bought all spaces possible :(

I didn't know we could do this. I thought it was the Yanks only?

I'll have to have a look later.

You need a shift account partnered with your steam account but if you've been getting golden keys you have it partnered already

I have far too many legendary items, I have no space left in my bank & I have bought all spaces possible :(
I have vendored a lot of my lower level legendaries because of a lack of inventory space. They should keep the player slots as they are but make the bank 2-3 times bigger, I really don't see the harm in increasing it. Having a smaller bank than player storage never really made much sense to me.

Holy crap, how did I not know about this? That's awesome, just tried the current challenge and it worked for me.

[Damien];25241784 said:
I didn't know we could do this. I thought it was the Yanks only?

I'll have to have a look later.

Only yanks get their stats tracked and enter the prize draw.
Anyone can kill the bounty & get the loot

Holy crap, how did I not know about this? That's awesome, just tried the current challenge and it worked for me.

Lol, you've missed 23 days :p
A new bounty is issued at either 3pm or 4pm each day.

Last edited:
[Damien];25240767 said:
It's probably a good idea if we all list what orange gear we have available and then we can kit each other out properly.

I've got a load of L50 orange gear I don't mind giving people a copy of. I'll edit the list when I get home but from memory I've got:

Shields:
L45 Bee
L49 Bee
L50 Bee
L50 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Pistols:
L45 Infinity
L50 Infinity
L50 Logans Gun
L50 Unkempt Harold

Shotguns:
L50 Conf Call X3 (Fire, Shock, Corrosive)
L50 Sledges Shotgun

Snipers:
L50 Volcano x2 (Gentleman's, Sublime)
L50 Lyuda

Launchers:
L50 Mongol

SMGs:
L50 ****ga
L50 Hellfire
L50 Emperor

AFs:
L50 Shredifier
L50 Madhous

Class Mod:
L50 Slayer of Terramorphous (Assassin)
L50 Slayer of Terramorphous (Siren)

Nade Mod;
L50 Quasar

I wouldn't mind a L50 Maggie if anyone's got one, especially a 'Two fer' version. That and a Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold. Mine's just a 'Hard' version.

I'm lvl 47 atm nearly 48, if you don't mind me asking I'd appreciate a sniper rifle & smg please. No probs if you wanna keep them for exchange of ppl who are at that lvl.

That looks great, never heard fo it before, cheers for that.

I'll have to do a list, but that'll probably be tomorrow.

Most of my stuff would be 60 or over. I still have a lvl 50 bee shield.

Most wanted for me :

- A lvl 66+ Slugga. That just wont drop for me. I have a Chullain that does the trick though.
- A lvl 66+ nice Maggie, can't get a drop atm.
- a lvl 66+ TumTum Bufallo (although close to farming spot).
- a lvl 66+ TumTum Cobra.

working towards my new Bee, Law and Order set.

Last edited:
Just spent an hour farming Wilhelm as I'd just reached that part of the story in TVHM and got both a Rolling Thunder and a redundant Logan's Gun, which was nice. Hilarious how fast he goes down with a Gunzerker, he rarely made it beyond generating his 3 repair drones.

Juat killed warlord Turge as per BL loot hunt and he didn't drop the reward, anyone else got this? I'm logged in etc.

:EDIT: Bah, ignore. I thought it was a legendary, it's a blue and I'd already picked it up!:o

Last edited:
I hate Hyperion guns! I like guns with high accuracy, found a gun with 98.3% accuracy, brilliant, except it's not because it sways about all over the place as if you're suddenly hammered. Hyperion sucks!

Last edited:
I hate Hyperion guns! I like guns with high accuracy, found a gun with 98.3% accuracy, amazing, except it's not because it sways about all over the place as if you're suddenly hammered. Hyperion sucks!

Yeah, I usually just sell Hyperion. It's counter-intuitive to have a gun that's inaccurate when you aim it, and then gets more accurate as you fire it. Normally it's the other way around.

[Damien] said:
Shields:
L45 Bee
L49 Bee
L50 Bee
L50 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Pistols:
L45 Infinity
L50 Infinity
L50 Logans Gun
L50 Unkempt Harold

Shotguns:
L50 Conf Call X3 (Fire, Shock, Corrosive)
L50 Sledges Shotgun

Snipers:
L50 Volcano x2 (Gentleman's, Sublime)
L50 Lyuda

Launchers:
L50 Mongol

SMGs:
L50 ****ga
L50 Hellfire
L50 Emperor

AFs:
L50 Shredifier
L50 Madhous

Class Mod:
L50 Slayer of Terramorphous (Assassin)
L50 Slayer of Terramorphous (Siren)

Nade Mod;
L50 Quasar

I've just added a L50 Grog Nozzle to that list thanks to the loot hunt :)

[Damien];25267511 said:
I've just added a L50 Grog Nozzle to that list thanks to the loot hunt :)

Hah I was in the Mines last night with the intention of getting that, but had to log off before I got to the golden golum. :mad:

Got a couple of lascauxs on Wednesday, wicked smgs.

Back
Top Bottom