Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

I've switched to a melee assassin build now that I'm on UVHM (multiple headshots to kill someone? - nope...) so I could really do with a L50+ Grog Nozzle if anyone has one from the loot hunt.

Help me bros!

[Damien];25282325 said:
I've switched to a melee assassin build now that I'm on UVHM (multiple headshots to kill someone? - nope...) so I could really do with a L50+ Grog Nozzle if anyone has one from the loot hunt.

Help me bros!

Yeah... its a mission req. weapon. You can't trade it. Its in your inventory so long as you don't complete the beard quest from claptrap.

Every time I check the loot hunt it's for dlc I don't have. Totally immersed in my gunzerker playthrough. Starting again as a different character is way more fun that enduring uvhm any more, that was painful.

Every time I check the loot hunt it's for dlc I don't have. Totally immersed in my gunzerker playthrough. Starting again as a different character is way more fun that enduring uvhm any more, that was painful.

Must say, UVHM is much more fun once you get good gear, slug everything, and especially play co-op. You get one-shotted almost everytime, which is what I find frustrating in UVHM. In 4 players co-op, it's feels better balanced. I play solo UVHM only to farm my weapons, and it is frustrating.

Almost lvl 72 now. I suspect we'll start another co-op campaign, maximum everything. Completed main UVHM campaign, Torque DLC, now on to Captain Scarlett, Hammerlock, Tiny Tina, and raid bosses :)

Must say, UVHM is much more fun once you get good gear, slug everything, and especially play co-op. You get one-shotted almost everytime, which is what I find frustrating in UVHM. In 4 players co-op, it's feels better balanced. I play solo UVHM only to farm my weapons, and it is frustrating.

Almost lvl 72 now. I suspect we'll start another co-op campaign, maximum everything. Completed main UVHM campaign, Torque DLC, now on to Captain Scarlett, Hammerlock, Tiny Tina, and raid bosses :)

Yes it sounds like it was designed for 4-player co-op, so solo (especially at the start before you get to farm doctor’s orders etc.) was no fun – aside from the always entertaining dialogue. I’ve only done co-op once with one other player (from here, I think, I was hammered) but they were many levels below me so the AI was destroying them and they had to hide most of the time. It was fun but not very balanced. I suppose, Ideally you need two or three friends at the same level as you, which isn’t likely.

Tiny Tina was great fun, really enjoyed that. Was going to get more DLC but I think I'll replay with all the other characters first, great fun so far on second character but I imagine Zero will be completely different again.

I have to say, melee Zer0 is absolutely mental. I have no idea what's going on half the time as I'm just zipping about slashing at stuff and then running away. I've seen some insane damage notifications come up but I'm still undecided as to whether the DOT works out the same compared to just blasting stuff.

Fun though...

Would anyone want to co-op I feel like getting back into the game. I don't know where about I am on the game but I have no dlc's by the way.

If you can find out what level you are I'm sure there'll be someone at a similar level you can play with. You can always tag along on a higher level person's game for some quick levelling if not.

After looking around online, there are 2 SMG's now on my wishlist:
The ***** (female dog)
Baby Maker

The ***** comes from BNK-3R and Baby Maker from Madame Von Bartlesby in the Tundra Express.

Does anyone have one or fancy helping me get one on line tonight?

One of the first legendaries I ever found was a fire corporate b1tch (female dog), absolutely savage smg. I still remember where I found it. I miss her.

Just got SWORDSPLOSION!!! was the bad touch variant unfortunately, not that I'm complaining. Brilliant quest ending though, thanks to Mr Torgue. :D

Last edited:
Problem with the swordsplosion is that it has the spread of an inaccurate shotgun, but only a few swords that have to be precisely on target. So while it works if you can jam it directly into the face of your enemy, and it's good for Gearbox to make a joke in the DLC, it's a bit rubbish for anything else. There are times when an enemy can be standing at medium to close range, and every sword from the swordsplosion misses him.

Back
Top Bottom