Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

Guys/Girls

I finished the game last night and just want to ask does after finsihing the game do you get more quest or do you have to start over again to play valthunter mode and play quest?

i've only seemed to have done like 30-40 quest (will look when back on the game)

Guys/Girls

I finished the game last night and just want to ask does after finsihing the game do you get more quest or do you have to start over again to play valthunter mode and play quest?

i've only seemed to have done like 30-40 quest (will look when back on the game)

You can still finish off any other quests or DLC that you've not done yet, but you also get the option to switch to TVHM difficulty and start again from the beginning. You can switch between difficulty levels whenever you like.

20 golden keys here 5JWT3-WTKXX-KJ6WB-333BJ-9W3SJ (limited quantity)
5 Golden keys here CTC3T-ZZZ9X-9FCCT-BTB3B-KSCCH (limited quantity)

Both still working as of about 5 mins ago :)

Just bought this (goty edition)
Started off as the gunzerker, because in games i like going in guns a blazing, shoot first think later etc lol
Any tips for the game also on a build tree for the gunzerker?

For the 'Zerker - hit up the left tree first (ignore lock and load in the top left :p) and work your way to Auto Loader and Money Shot. Then you win automatically :D

Or something like that. That tree has the most potential for DPS at least. Middle tree focuses on the dual wielding ability but I found it best suited to filling out during the 2nd playthrough :)

Never really bothered with the Brawn tree as I was too busy killing ALL the things! :D

Yeah, it's a bit of a pain. It's better with good gear and co-op. Not really enjoying TVHM solo. Usually, you farm level 72 (or 61), Finish main story line, and then do the side quests that unlock the uber weapons (Bee, Pimpernel, Kitten, Sandhawk, The Orc, ****ga, unlock the loot midgets), that you can then farm at max level. Some quest just unlock boss that you can farm at any level, but some quest rewards are locked to the level at which you took the quest (Fibber, Lady Fist, Chulainn, Sandhawk, Pimpernel), so better keep these on the side.

Yeah, bit of a chore, but it's a loot game. Best played in co-op, it's a lot of fun, even just farming.

Last edited:
FFYL + melee zero is annoying me atm. Wish they had given better options for getting out of it with melee or better mob behaviour. Guns generally don't do enough dmg, and my rocket launcher doesn't seem to do much either.

Just got killed by a rabid stalker, and then it backs off when I'm on my last legs to only do its range attack... bah!

It isn't meant to be effective. Thats why you shouldn't be going down in the first place. Aiming with precision weapons like Snipers and Pistols is much harder when the view wobbles around, you can't throw grenades (without a point for Commando) and you lose dual wield (without a point for Gunzerker).

It isn't meant to be effective. Thats why you shouldn't be going down in the first place. Aiming with precision weapons like Snipers and Pistols is much harder when the view wobbles around, you can't throw grenades (without a point for Commando) and you lose dual wield (without a point for Gunzerker).

It is meant to give you a good fighting chance, and to say you shouldn't be going down is rubbish. Melee spec'd zero is a very fragile setup, uvhm can take me out faster than a Bugatti Veyron.

If your gun spec'd (which the majority are) then at least you have decent chance to kill... since I'm playing a melee character I have pretty poor range attack options to get out of FFYL = need to melee. There may be a suitable rocket launcher, but as yet the ones I've found seem to be pretty ineffective in uvhm.

Generally ffyl seems fine, its just gets annoying when mobs you would expect to melee run away and use range/hide when you are taking your dying breath...

Back
Top Bottom