Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

Read this news today:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-05-borderlands-2-getting-mad-moxxi-valentines-day-dlc

Gearbox has announced its final cuts of Borderlands 2 DLC - including a Valentine's Day-themed add-on that will launch next week.

Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre will be available on 11th February, IGN reported, and is the fourth bite-size Headhunter add-on.

Its story sees the warring Hodunk and Zaford families about to be joined by marriage, Romeo and Juliet-style. You'll have to help Moxxi gather love potion ingredients to make sure no one gets blown up during the speeches.

Like previous packs, Wedding Day Massacre will cost £2.39 in the UK, publisher 2K Games confirmed to Eurogamer. It'll launch for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

After focusing on Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and now Valentine's Day, a fifth pack - Sir Hammerlock and the Son of Crawmerax - will round off the game's extensive DLC slate in April.

Looks like 2 final headhunter add-ons before the game calls quits. Nice timing given my recent BL2 addiction.

What are the headhunter add-ons? I got Hammerlock's which is poor enough and Tiny Tina's which is brilliant.

No those two are from the four 'main' pieces of DLC included in the Season Pass.

The Headhunter Packs are much smaller content, essentially one area for people to explore built around a certain theme, the last one being the Christmas themed 'How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day'.

More at Wikipedia's page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderlands_2#Season_two

I gave up on Anarchy last night, I just couldn't hit anything, even with 5 ranks in that riccochet one bringing damage back up a little, I just lost too much ammo.

May put it back on when I am higher level with more ammo space.

I gave up on Anarchy last night, I just couldn't hit anything, even with 5 ranks in that riccochet one bringing damage back up a little, I just lost too much ammo.

May put it back on when I am higher level with more ammo space.

Use the Infinity Pistol, you'll love Anarchy. :D

Considering that the headhunter packs are on sale on Steam this weekend, are any of them worth the asking price?

The Halloween one was a good laugh. I didn't even realise they'd released another 2 in the mean time.

If they're on sale and you enjoy Borderlands 2, there really is nothing to lose I guess.

Wow, I found my first Bee shield and it made UVHM much easier. Playing as Zero, slaag + bee + crits means I've killed all the minibosses so far in 5-10 seconds, half way through the story.
That being said, any stray bullet takes me to 50% and any burst/shotgun blast/explosion/elemental proc kills me instantly.. :)

Wow, I found my first Bee shield and it made UVHM much easier. Playing as Zero, slaag + bee + crits means I've killed all the minibosses so far in 5-10 seconds, half way through the story.
That being said, any stray bullet takes me to 50% and any burst/shotgun blast/explosion/elemental proc kills me instantly.. :)

Yes I'm struggling through UVHM too, the Bee is a big help but it's insane how easily I get knocked into FFYL as commando. One or two hits and your shield is gone. Although even when I tried bigger shields, like 3 or 4 times the size of the bee, they're gone in a few hits too so I think I'm better off with the bee.

I just badly need a Legendary Commando Mod - I have a Leg. Mechromancer Mod one if anyone wants to trade?

Finally completed my first play through on normal on Wednesday night. Took around 84 hours on my Commando!

Steam currently has me down for 87 hours on the game but this includes a few side quests and then completing one of the Circle of Slaughter in the Fridge after the end of the game.

On to Oasis next (still normal).

Yes I'm struggling through UVHM too, the Bee is a big help but it's insane how easily I get knocked into FFYL as commando. One or two hits and your shield is gone. Although even when I tried bigger shields, like 3 or 4 times the size of the bee, they're gone in a few hits too so I think I'm better off with the bee.

I just badly need a Legendary Commando Mod - I have a Leg. Mechromancer Mod one if anyone wants to trade?

Bee is useless for fighting, i use the 1.5 million Turtle and Zero will stay up for quite a few hits, unless of course you get S******, but the main reason you go down so easily is because they remain standing for so long, my guess is BL3 will be the same.

BL2 is one of those games that's hard to play if you havent played it for ages, because it's totally different from what i'd call a ``normal`` shooter, it takes at least an hour to adjust to it

i'm not sure what i think of BL2 because i still prefer the mechanics of the 1st game, i had a lot of fun with BL2, but i think the level cap went up way too high and the game got too complicated to play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom