Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Caporegime
About 50 goes now at trying to do that TV station. Most frustating is when your doing well a grenade that doesnt even come in the side room kills you. How the hell are you supposed to get to the end they keep spawning?

Get to the room at the end as I described and they don't respawn.

I guess they did it that way so people dont sit in the room before the tv room and simply wait for all the enemys to walk in

Caporegime
Get to the room at the end as I described and they don't respawn.

I guess they did it that way so people dont sit in the room before the tv room and simply wait for all the enemys to walk in

I ran in turned right ran to the end, but then to stop them spawning I had to run along the right wall then hide in that corridor. I watched a Youtube on how to do it and even that was very hit and miss to actually get to that corridor.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o2XH5YePCGk

I pretty much did it in the end but it's lucky timing that when you make your run to the next section to stop them spawning whether they are there or not.

Anyone playing any MP tonight?

Soldato
I ran in turned right ran to the end, but then to stop them spawning I had to run along the right wall then hide in that corridor. I watched a Youtube on how to do it and even that was very hit and miss to actually get to that corridor.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o2XH5YePCGk

I pretty much did it in the end but it's lucky timing that when you make your run to the next section to stop them spawning whether they are there or not.

Anyone playing any MP tonight?

I am! Just noticed you were in the same game as me hah

Associate
Am I bad for finding it a little funny at all the problems the PC owners are having!? Just check out their thread; mulitplayer won't work, resolutions not right, crashing etc etc.

Teehee.

Glad i have an Xbox.

Smooth as silk here on my rig, 1920x1200 everything maxed.

What a glorious game :D

Soldato
COD4 online > Halo 3 online for me so far. :D

Got a 5 man streak then called in an airstrike and wiped out the entire enemy team. never managed that once in beta :p

Caporegime
The only flaw in this game for me is the re-spawning enemies. Sometimes I don't know whether I'm supposed to clear an area or just keep moving.

Great atmosphere to the game though.

Associate
Is it just me or is there a few problems tonight?

Everytime i try to play online, when i go into the Xbox Live section it comes up with "Downloading game Settings"....This takes about 3-4 mins and after that it comes up with an error notice "You Must Have An Active Network Connection To Play Online Or System Link Matches".....

My Xbox is online and is working fine thought?

Can anyone help?

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Is it just me or is there a few problems tonight?

Everytime i try to play online, when i go into the Xbox Live section it comes up with "Downloading game Settings"....This takes about 3-4 mins and after that it comes up with an error notice "You Must Have An Active Network Connection To Play Online Or System Link Matches".....

My Xbox is online and is working fine thought?

Can anyone help?

LIVE is playing up, so it might be to do with that, live.xbox.com seems to be down as well....

Associate
yeah it is, displaying online people as offline in their profiles etc :( This sucks, was lookign forward to a good few games and veteran is kicking my ass

I only managed to get one mission done in veteran this evening. Tried the one were you assault the TV station....I just went mad :D

Was trying to blow up every TV aswell to get the points for it. But i have done the level 3 times now, blowing up what i think is everyone... Yet no acheivment:confused:

Soldato
I only managed to get one mission done in veteran this evening. Tried the one were you assault the TV station....I just went mad :D

Was trying to blow up every TV aswell to get the points for it. But i have done the level 3 times now, blowing up what i think is everyone... Yet no acheivment:confused:

There are some TV's in out of the way places.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
on veteran for me, its passed being fun and now frustrating, This constant spawn of enemy is ridiculous, I'm now looking for a walk through, just to tell me where to move to to stop them spawning.

I really think there should have been a limit on how many men spawn, as you clear an area, move from cover then they've spawned again all at once, and u get killed.

**SPOILER**

I'm on the mission where you've landed in a chinook and moved to the second floor met up with some marines who were under attack, and now in this small courtyard area, constantly bombared by enemy spawning. I get in cover as i'm being shot from everywhere, pop my head out shoot a few, throw a grenade to clear my way to the house on the right, then up pops a bloke who spawns and i get shot

Man of Honour
*SPOLIER***

I'm on the mission where you've landed in a chinook and moved to the second floor met up with some marines who were under attack, and now in this small courtyard area, constantly bombared by enemy spawning. I get in cover as i'm being shot from everywhere, pop my head out shoot a few, throw a grenade to clear my way to the house on the right, then up pops a bloke who spawns and i get shot

Clear the roof and the second floor gunners (they only respawn a few times), then clear the bottom floor and run into the house. I did it on hardened this way, spent AGES just shooting dudes before I realised they were all just spawning again and again :p

Back
Top Bottom