Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Soldato
hmmm i really wanna play more of this online, but other games keep distracting me... played it a couple of times and i loved the flanking

Associate
Cheers done that bit now, now on the bit where you get to the men and have to jump down and clear the way to extraction. What a nightmare. I pick off the men from uptop. Then there are no more til that imaginary trigger when you drop down.

I then get flooded from up top and am stuck behind a containter unable to move because they are pin point throwing grenades at me lol

I know I have to get into the door to stop them spawning but as soon as I go for the door I get killed :(

Time for a break.

Haha... that's the bit I am currently stuck on :(

Caporegime
Right i'm on safehouse where you can call in the heli support. Is it even worth it or do they just keep spawning in? I dont really know what I'm supposed to do on this level. I know I have to clear the buildings but anytime I go up to one I'm getting shot from all angles.

Which house do you take first?

Man of Honour
What are everybody's best kill streaks? Mine's 18 at the moment. Was quite exciting getting it! You can check your stats on xbox live then 'barracks' i think.
Only an 11 kill streak here. I'm not as good as most of the people I play against so I was well happy when I managed it. Hell, just getting a 5 kill streak so I can call in an airstrike is good going for me :D

Soldato
Right i'm on safehouse where you can call in the heli support. Is it even worth it or do they just keep spawning in? I dont really know what I'm supposed to do on this level. I know I have to clear the buildings but anytime I go up to one I'm getting shot from all angles.

Which house do you take first?

The air support just helps you move forwards really, they'll keep spawning in the buildings till you can get inside them.

Soldato
The online functionality is so seamless. It all works so well, the menus are fast and responsive, you can find a game within 30 seconds and it all works brilliantly. All I need now is a keyboard and mouse. FPS games and consoles do not work for me :(

Associate
omg veteran is so frustratin. On no fightin in the war room and its a nightmare, no checkpoints and as soon as you move in the open ** dead! How did any of u guys do it? giving it a break for now. Whats everyones favourite mission anyway? gotta say all ghillied up is amazing!

Caporegime
The air support just helps you move forwards really, they'll keep spawning in the buildings till you can get inside them.

Damn as I feared. I got inside the nearest one, now trying to work my way to the back one. I send the air support and still get rained in fire as soon as I step out to make my way to it. :D

Gonna give it a rest for a day or so. I think I will try to find the intel and extra side achievements on an easier level.

Back
Top Bottom