Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Yep same here not working for me. Nice misleading error that comes up! Says about I need an active connection to play multiplayer, which makes you run around to check router and connection! Of course all are fine!

Argh come on.. I hope its not down for long. This was gonna be my Sunday entertainment.

Yep same here not working for me. Nice misleading error that comes up! Says about I need an active connection to play multiplayer, which makes you run around to check router and connection! Of course all are fine!

Argh come on.. I hope its not down for long. This was gonna be my Sunday entertainment.

lol I know how you feel, I planned on having a good session of this today, I've only played MP for 40mins and am only Rank5, need to rank up and unlock more stuff :D

I have been having a lot of problems today. It seems to work fine for ages, then i have so many online problems, i find it best to just leave it....

Just wondering does anyone know how to get the achievment "Your Show sucks"....The one were you blow up all the Tv's. I have done it 6 times now and i never get the achievment, im sure i am blowing em all up!

I have been having a lot of problems today. It seems to work fine for ages, then i have so many online problems, i find it best to just leave it....

Just wondering does anyone know how to get the achievment "Your Show sucks"....The one were you blow up all the Tv's. I have done it 6 times now and i never get the achievment, im sure i am blowing em all up!

But you're not getting them all! :)

oh relief.....thought it was my internet playing up.........
hope it gets back and running soon looking forward to getting killed lots and perhaps getting the odd kill myself! (yep im that bad)
so if you want some fodder add me to yer friends list for cod4 mp

Im finding this harder on Vet then 2+3, on them you could kinda spray and run in a bit, on this as soon as your spotted your dead - more so on close combat... but maybe im just out of practice

love this game in multiplayer, gives me a break from halo 3 (although i will be back)

but the single player is awful, so tedious and boring. the only good bits are the missions in the country side, i quite enjoyed them but most of it is crap. i haven't gone all the way through yet but hopefully it gets better.

ghost recon:aw wipes the floor with this.

but as i say the mutiplayer is a lot of fun and worth the money for that alone.

Back
Top Bottom