Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Soldato
The graphics are good but not amazing, the game looks terrible in places when it's not so well lit and I'm judging from the PC version which is better graphics wise. (IGN)

I agree, for me as the game went on the shine wore off graphically and I noticed some bad things to it. Overall its very nice but there are some rough patches in there. (pc version here also)

Soldato
This took me a couple of hours to get through. You just have to keep trying to learn where the enemies are. The check points seem to arrive at random points aswell which is annoying. I finished it with 10 seconds to spare. There was one part of this level where I had to use the grenade launcher attachment of my primary weapon. There is a long tunnel blocked by debris and just before the blockage is a tunnel either side that meets up again further up the long tunnel. You'll know it when u see it. Using the noob nade saved me loads of time there. This is the hardest part of the level IMO

Man of Honour
There is a long tunnel blocked by debris and just before the blockage is a tunnel either side that meets up again further up the long tunnel. You'll know it when u see it. Using the noob nade saved me loads of time there. This is the hardest part of the level IMO

That bugged me for ages :o

Soldato
Anyone else get stuck on the last part of the sniper mission? I can't get the guy to the chopper without getting killed. Doing my head in!

Just lie down in the booth to the right of the ferris wheel (if your looking at the enemies) wait in there until the chopper comes. Run out behind the ferris wheel and get MacMillan then return behind the ferris wheel and to the chopper.

I got shot loads but you have more health than normal.

Josh

Associate
yeah i know that was a terrible decision. Also anyone having trouble getting games via live? It was pretty quick when i had a quick go last night but now it takes ages and when i do get a game, the ranks are very unmatched and the game lobby is closed soon after when its supposed to start.

Soldato
yeah i know that was a terrible decision. Also anyone having trouble getting games via live? It was pretty quick when i had a quick go last night but now it takes ages and when i do get a game, the ranks are very unmatched and the game lobby is closed soon after when its supposed to start.

Seems fine for me, but the matches can be unbalanced but it does keep your party together so I guess its just the way it has to be :D

Associate
Is anyone having trouble connecting at the moment over xbl? I have been all good since release day and now Im unable to connect :( just wondering if anyone else is having issues connecting.

Great game btw :D

Soldato
Yeah, I'd read about the checkpoint at the hut, but when I get there, I can't seem to tigger it.

I've been all around the hut and inside the hut, but nothing :(

Same here, ive given up trying to do it and I refuse to turn the difficulty down as I just started enjoying playing it on Vet too. :(

Associate
He who doth not read the post above doth ask a question that hath already been anwered.

Doth.

Sorry... I presumed you were a nub without a clue who forgot to plug in his network cable or something and was waiting on more conformation from other users it was actually a fault on xbl

my bad :p

Soldato
Just completed it. WHAT A GAME! by far the best single player game i have played for a long time. Graphically, i found it exceptional. Gameplay was good and kept me entertained throughout. The mission at the end of the credits was a nice touch, nice way to end it all guns blazing running through a plane like a nut case!

Back
Top Bottom