Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Caporegime
I tried that, and they still found me with grenades :D

Same.

I ended up hiding behind the bumper cars and sniping from there. There are two trees that come out of the ground in the same place that make fore excellent cover. You still have to be very quick sniping the people shooting you though.

I did cover the floor with C4 mines though too which helped clear a load of them

Associate
Very hard that bit. The first field is the most dodgy bit. Get rid of the buggers in the hut on your right and make your way to the left of the first field. Call in a couple of airstrikes and make your way down the little ditch in the left of the field. Once you're at the road it gets a lot easier. Head into the "bar" gaff which should be right in front of you after the field. Go downstairs and then make another airstrike out of the front door down the hill across the road. Then make a run for it to the left of the building over the road. Just keep running and then hide in the building at the landing zone til the chopper comes.

Associate
There is a post earlier in thread, I followed that and it went perfectly. It is all about smoke. Airstrike the first wave of guys, then smoke and run to the hut on the left handside of the field. It should checkpoint when you get in the hut, it took a few seconds for mine to activate. Then put an airstrike on the fence(roughly), smoke by the fence, run to the fence, smoke again so it lands by the road barrier, smoke again so it lands over the barrier, run over the barrier and down into the house. Once in the house I had a straight run to the bottom of the hill. I hid in the petrol station for a minute then just ran into the helicopter once it came. Using this method I found it a lot easier.

Soldato
I'm actually stuck on the second last level, the silo bit! I'm stuck on the last corridoor before that stupid door opens! (The one that takes an age to open) am I near the end of the level? This bit is insane on vet!

Caporegime
I'm having huge problems clearing the T junction after the 5 minute checkpoint. If I think I've killed the guys down both ends of the tunnel another appears and shoots me in the back as i'm going down the tunnel. Any tips?

This is the section, ive had atleast 50 goes now. I watched the youtube vid and he did it more luck than judgement http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic9wzAHL_rM

Some of the sections where he's trying kill guys down the tunnels show that these AI aren't soldiers. They are friggin Terminators in camo gear. The only way to beat them to the bullet is to walk and shoot round a corner.

This is the section anyway...

img0503codyw6.jpg

Associate
In that section, use your granade launcher to kill the guys in both corridors or you will get shot in the back. I shot the guy on the left, then the right then run left shooting another guy at the end. You can cover behind the pillar and shoot up the corridor. There is cover half way up there till you reach another pillar, there will be more guys straight across from the right. When you get to the middle again, if you were quick enough it should check point.

Soldato
I'm having huge problems clearing the T junction after the 5 minute checkpoint. If I think I've killed the guys down both ends of the tunnel another appears and shoots me in the back as i'm going down the tunnel. Any tips?

This is the section, ive had atleast 50 goes now. I watched the youtube vid and he did it more luck than judgement http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic9wzAHL_rM

Some of the sections where he's trying kill guys down the tunnels show that these AI aren't soldiers. They are friggin Terminators in camo gear. The only way to beat them to the bullet is to walk and shoot round a corner.

This is the section anyway...

I chucked 2 grenades to the left then flash banged the right and took the 2 guys out

Caporegime
I chucked 2 grenades to the left then flash banged the right and took the 2 guys out

:mad: Got that bit done, then I killed the 2 guys that come from the next corridor and then i've been wasted by the guys at the end of the next bit.

I'm getting there slowly. I think after I clear that corridor I can just make a run for it to the doors? I'm gonna come back to it in 3 or 4 days.

Soldato
I finally done Heat on Vet LOL, only got - One Shot One Kill, All In and No Fighting In The War Room to go haha should be fun, hope my controller survives being flung against the wall several times :D

Back
Top Bottom