Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Soldato
Veteran makes me hate the game TBH, I gave it a fair go but its a dirty rotten cheat of a game so they can stick the achievements where the sun don't shine :D

Associate
:D I'm finding it a chore and whilst I enjoy some bits I can't wait to play through it again on Normal so I can enjoy some of the cool bits instead of being constantly annoying at it being so hard(and me being slightly crap at it I suspect.). I know it is meant to be hard but some bits are a bit too hard.

Associate
How do you get the 'save the farmer' achievement? Is it the bit where there are about four terrorists with a man in a blue top? I've killed the guys and the man run off but no achievement.
Also the 'kill 3 people with the knife'. I've killed more than 3 in a row but still nothing. Any tips on how and where?

Man of Honour
Also the 'kill 3 people with the knife'. I've killed more than 3 in a row but still nothing. Any tips on how and where?

I tried that for ages, must've killed about 8 guys in a row with the knife but still nothing. On the bonus level after you've finished the game I got it by accident after going crazy with the knife randomly, I think it might have to be within a certain time limit.

Associate
I think it's the one after you rescue nikoli (you are the SAS)and then get shot down by an RPG. You hide under a bridge from a helicopter then run into a building where you can see the 4 guys and a man in blue ( i think he is the farmer, don't know) This is before the helicopter spots you in the field.

Associate
The knife achievement can be done at the very start of the game. When you get on the ship kill the people inside, then run downstairs once the door is open, there is a drunken guard stumbling about run and knife him, then in the room beside him there are two guards sleeping in beds, just knife them as well and jobs a good'un. You have to be fast with the first guy though as your squad mates will try to shoot him.

Associate
Finally completed it tonight including the Epilogue, which was a pain in the ass, but luckily the first time I made it to the end I killed the guy now problem. Would have been raging if I missed. Overall I found it incredibly frustrating tbh and will probably be happier after I finished it on a lower level.

Soldato
Only had the time for a wee blast today, but I must say Phwoar! :D

A few hairy moments, but I honestly had serious trouble putting it down. (I was almost late because of it :D)

I'm only up to Azerbaijan, but I can't wait to get back to it.

Associate
Finished it earlier tonight on veteran but damn I'm having a hard time doing 'mile high'.

I get owned as soon as I enter the second room upstairs, just before where the hostage is.

I've watched a few youtube vids but none seem to be helping me, has anyone else got any tips?

I did manage to make it to the hostage once, but I shot him/her? in the head instead of the terrorist! Gutted. :(

Back
Top Bottom