Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Soldato
Does COD4 for xbox360 have any sort of co-op mode for the single player missions?

i'm not a fan of deathmatch online multiplayer but i love the COD single player game

Soldato
the amount of crap people playing is so funny... me and my friend went online tonight and we were up against 2 prestige players who were ranked up to 42 (total of 97) and he goes ow we are gonna get owned. i said "pff, lets see them take on the Mana82 22.97% accuracy." needless to say it was a massacre on the bog :)...

play as much as u want, but u cant touch natural skill baby!!! g3 + red dot site + bandolier + deep impact + increased bullet damage + lots of helicopters + mana aim = ownage :)

sorry had to do some self pimpage...

Soldato
you right since unlocking the p90 , i use m4 with red dot and p90 with red dot along with the double primary weapon skill and claymores and martydom and i think thats one of the best setups to use for HQ or S&D
I've lost my P90 because of Prestige ;(

And bloody Martydom, it's probably the only thing I dislike about cod4, you killed me so many times yesterday using it ;(

Soldato
The thing that is annoying me,is when your close to the enemy say he is running into a building and your around the corner and you try to shoot him sometimes for me instead of shooting my character try's to knife him even tho he is around 10 foot away.Anyone else having this happen to them? happens allot for me on search and destroy when you guarding the bomb and someone runs in to deactivate it and is close by.

Caporegime
The thing that is annoying me,is when your close to the enemy say he is running into a building and your around the corner and you try to shoot him sometimes for me instead of shooting my character try's to knife him even tho he is around 10 foot away.Anyone else having this happen to them? happens allot for me on search and destroy when you guarding the bomb and someone runs in to deactivate it and is close by.

That's you clicking the stick in surely?

Caporegime
nope,i thought that but it does it a lot now sometimes when my finger isnt on the stick,some times i have targeted the door way and waiting for some one coming through and soon as someone appears i start shooting but some times he does a knife swipe.

Never had that happen.

Soldato
another wierd thing that was happening to me last night but i have only had this happen once is i was playing in a TDM and i noticed someone on my friends list was playing and it was joinable so i thought i would join his game,but when i tryed i just got a error asking me to put in call of duty 4 dvd in drive.

Back
Top Bottom