Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Soldato
So whos up for some multiplayer tonight then?
I'm not that good at it but I'd rather play with some of you, may actually work as a team then instead of playing with a bunch of rambo's like usual :)

For those who haven't got me on their friends list feel free to add me!

Will add you now.

Caporegime
Got mine this morning and took the day off from work:D...started playing it about an hr ago and so far i have to say its pretty impressive...gfx looks very nice and the controls are spot on.

So far a very good game....only problem i have is that i also got Jericho and Marvel Alliance this morning for a pretty good price..got both games for £20:p....so i need to find time to play them and later this month i have Assassins Creed and Kane and Lynch coming as well. Going to be a very very busy month for me.

Soldato
Which level do you recommend playing at?, i dont want it to be that hard that i have to keep doing the same section for 30+ mins, im currently playing on hard but have only done the first 2 levels, so can start again on veteran, or do you suggest staying on hard, thought normal would be too easy.

Loving the game, just spent over 2hrs on multiplayer having some very good fun.

Soldato
OP
Got the game this morning with Lego star wars (all PS3), I only played the MP bit for about an hour. Its excellent, was getting shot to bit at first but after a couple of games i got the hang of it (oh reading the manual helps a bit lol), think im up to level 5 now. Some people on the PS3 version are like level 22 or so, well the ones i played against were lol, but managed to get 4th in couple of games so getting better. Does not seem to be a way to have games with lower level gamers if you see what i mean, my first games i was up against 2 blokes at level 22 and 1 at 16, bit hard when they have a lot more of the nice toys. Still a great MP game not tried the single player yet though.

Soldato
OK, who does the voice work for Captain Price? It's been driving me mad and I forgot to check in the ending credits.

I checked IMDB and he's not listed for the game, it sounds very much like Philip Glenister who plays Gene Hunt in Life on Mars but I can't find any confirmation :(

Associate
Got my copy yesterday and got up to Desperate Measures, wow this game is good. I've enjoyed all the other COD games and stuff like MoH and BHD, but this just blows them away. Ok so the levels aren't massive and the SP campaign as we know isn't very long, but i think its very good.

Some real intense stuff, loads of action. Love the AC-130 level and the sniper one in Chernobyl, thought that part looked and played better than most of Stalker. Not started multi yet but will do soon, Dare i say it, i'm more impressed with this than Halo 3. I loved Halo, but this just seems better in some respects.

As for the voice work, i'm sure Price sounds like Bill Murry off The Bill.

Back
Top Bottom