Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

If anyone wants to help me get the new gun on DMZ, it would be greatly appreciated. DMZ can be great but it’s very hit and miss with randomers, half of them are a waste of time. I’ll be on the next few nights at some stage.

I managed it solo on my second attempt, went in with a decent M4 and Sniper. Was skirting the edges looking for a gas mask and heard a load of shooting. Found radiation blockers in a building right next to it all so just ran in. One player was reviving his mate so I shot him and the Chemist ran right past me when I was looting. Didn't even take 1/2 a mag to down him then snuck off to the extraction south of the fortress which was nice and quiet.

I have it on me now if anyone wants to jump in a game with me after 16:00, can drop it for you and you just extract straight away.

Last edited:
Same, I might jump on about 3pm if you guys are keen? @Rezident @michty_me ?
I won't be on until later as quite busy today. Thanks for the offer though.
I managed it solo on my second attempt, went in with a decent M4 and Sniper. Was skirting the edges looking for a gas mask and heard a load of shooting. Found radiation blockers in a building right next to it all so just ran in. One player was reviving his mate so I shot him and the Chemist ran right past me when I was looting. Didn't even take 1/2 a mag to down him then snuck off to the extraction south of the fortress which was nice and quiet.

I have it on me now if anyone wants to jump in a game with me after 16:00, can drop it for you and you just extract straight away.
I may do this depending on free time. Would be the easy way I suppose!

just downloading MW2 just now..it is only 63gb?? I thought it was 100+ gb?

Is there more to download once the core game is done??
Warzone 2, MW2 and MW2 campaign is 109GB in total. Way less than Warzone 1, MW and the campaign which was over 200GB

WZ2 / MW2

Base game - 59.18GB
Warzone 2 - 5.72GB
Multiplayer - 11.04GB
Campaign- 33.05GB

Same, I might jump on about 3pm if you guys are keen? @Rezident @michty_me ?
@Rezident @michty_me If you guys just want me to drop the gun for each of you let me know. We can start up a DMZ game, I drop the gun, you pick it up and we exfil - sorted!

That's how I've done it for the group I play with and a few people from work who also wanted it.

Anyone else had this error?

Was mid game (Warzone 2) in a duos. CPU at 51c and GPU at 60c. Screen just froze and crashed to desktop with this

Im on the 526.86 driver. Havent updated to 526.98 yet

mja711Zh.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else had this error?

Was mid game (Warzone 2) in a duos. CPU at 51c and GPU at 60c. Screen just froze and crashed to desktop with this

Im on the 526.86 driver. Havent updated to 526.98 yet

mja711Zh.jpg
Looks like the one I had. Playing DMZ, done loads of things, the bang, all lost....boo

Back
Top Bottom