Caster Semenya could be forced to undertake hormone therapy for future Olympics

She didn't take that much of a beating... I don't really understand the logic in spending so long training to give up on a principle.
Take the beating, try, lose and then moan.. You never know, you might win.

Last edited:
She didn't take that much of a beating... I don't really understand the logic in spending so long training to give up on a principle.
It's pretty obvious that she gave up on purpose so she could have an excuse that doesn't involve her performance as the reason for losing. It's not like the other lady hasn't lost before against other women.

All but blowing up all the arguments for women when someone born with all the parts isn't one, so what's a woman then?

What are you talking about? You're replying to a post where I'm saying she is a woman. She doesn't have the parts, woman today refers to some modern concept of social/gender identity.

Last edited:

Obvious safety issue - the male person shouldn't be competing and the other athlete shouldn't need to take a beating from a male person.

What are you talking about? You're replying to a post where I'm saying she is a woman. She doesn't have the parts, woman today refers to some modern concept of social/gender identity.
I'm clearly arguing from a binary perspective?

We're also talking about a country that literally makes being openly gay illegal.

Last edited:
Yes, it does.
Reports i've read state that she does indeed have "female bits". Do you have a source that backs up your statement that she "doesn't really have female bits"?

WTF are you smoking - we already ban males from competing in female events because of their male genetic advantage.
If you're stating Khleif has a genetic advantage, then how is that some athletes with genetic advantages* is fair but others are not? Where exactly are you drawing the line and why?

* There's plenty of studies into athletes and genetics, the Danes on Kenyan runners is one which shows why they're arguably better than other nation runners in the same field.

Ah sorry in spain "y" means and.
S55Nr.gif

Back
Top Bottom