• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Core 9000 series

I don't care.

After 5 years away AMD slapped a mid range £160 6 core on the table and it beat Intel's £450 HEDT, that just shows how absolutely pathetic, fat and complacent Intel had got.

One brand or the other i don't care which the fact is Intel took us for **nts.

Did you buy a £450 HEDT cpu?
No you bought a £170 4690K........

If you don't like the price then you don't buy it...... If people will pay it then Inte will charge it.
Same as nvidia, hasn't stopped you purchasing a 1070 though..... hypocrite.

Did you buy a £450 HEDT cpu?
No you bought a £170 4690K........

If you don't like the price then you don't buy it...... If people will pay it then Inte will charge it.
Same as nvidia, hasn't stopped you purchasing a 1070 though..... hypocrite.

I didn't like the price, so i didn't buy it, as you pointed out, what? did you not get the point i was making?

My point is your are moaning and complaining about the price of intels HEDT. You didn't purchase it so it didn't affect you. Yet you feel the need to spread the word in every damn thread........

Wait, why is this such a problem for you? How Intel behave and what they charge for their products is everyone's argument and an argument i think everyone should be having, i have never understood the reasoning that people should just shut up and put up if they don't like something, don't like my arguments? shut up and put up it has no effect on you.

All i did was post my own Cinebench score, that was the conversation at the time, you then reacted to that turning into this argument, TBH with you i enjoy these heated debates with you so if you don't don't start them, shut up and put up :p

Last edited:
Wait, why is this such a problem for you? How Intel behave and what they charge for their products is everyone's argument and an argument i think everyone should be having, i have never understood the reasoning that people should just shut up and put up if they don't like something, don't like my arguments? shut up and put up it has no effect on you.

All i did was post my own Cinebench score, that was the conversation at the time, you then reacted to that turning into this argument, TBH with you i enjoy these heated debates with you so if you don't don't start them, shut up and put up :p

You whining on a forum ain't gonna change Intel's practices lol.
I replied to your comment as I'm sure I'm not the only one here...... are sick of seeing you bang the ryzen drum.
It's an Intel 9000 thread, yet you post your ryzen cinebench scores lol. We get it, you like your 6 core cpu. But it isn't as good as you think.

You whining on a forum ain't gonna change Intel's practices lol.
I replied to your comment as I'm sure I'm not the only one here...... are sick of seeing you bang the ryzen drum.
It's an Intel 9000 thread, yet you post your ryzen cinebench scores lol. We get it, you like your 6 core cpu. But it isn't as good as you think.

AMD and Intel are in direct competition its not really possible to separate arguments about them, you can and do have Intel arguments in Ryzen threads and that's fine, they are two sides of a coin.

Hey guys I got you some fuel.
Ryzen 2600X @5.3Ghz + 3900mhz ram 12-12-12-28-1T + lots of tweaks, scores around 1839 points cb15
I7 8700K @5.3Ghz + 4000mhz ram 17-17-17-38-1T + no tweak, scores around 1760 points cb15

:D

Well intel can do that kind of memory speed and timing and even more mhz on air

Intel can run higher memory speed and tighter timings than Ryzen, not that it makes any difference to performance above CL14 3400...

But 3900Mhz CL12? actually i think you're saying more than that on air? i don't know but i'm assuming sort of? 4000Mhz ram at CL12 is not possible even on Samsung B-Die?

Intel can run higher memory speed and tighter timings than Ryzen, not that it makes any difference to performance above CL14 3400...

But 3900Mhz CL12? actually i think you're saying more than that on air? i don't know but i'm assuming sort of? 4000Mhz ram at CL12 is not possible even on Samsung B-Die?
Yes it is totally possible to run 4000+ 12-11-11-28-1T on air with Intel.

Actually not true. X Rebirth and X4 Foundation support 32 core CPUs to process the world. And depending how many cores you have the world progresses more realistically.
Otherwise it doesn't.

I didn't say there aren't games that can use the cores, I said no-one thinks you need a 32core for gaming, which a a refute to tje previous comment of:-

people deluded themselves into thinking that you need 32 cores to play CSGO and have Chrome and Discord open in the background.

Sounds like you have some actual evidence of this, can i see it too? because i have never seen that, its very very impressive that any memory can clock that high with those timings, i'd like to know which memory IC's they are.
Yeah I will get some screenshots tonight, on the road atm.
IC is Samsung B-die.

As for beating the 8600k, hardly surprising given it has 6 extra threads in a test that uses all available threads is it??
Next time you post a benchmark of an Intel chip winning anything I'll be sure to reply with "hardly surprising given it has 1 GHz extra clock speed in a test that doesn't use all available threads is it??"

Back
Top Bottom