Corsair Obsidian 750D Builds

What type of temps are you getting with 2 of those cards in a case? I'm guessing the top 1 runs a good deal hotter?

It does indeed, although I find idle temps are around 49 GPU 1 and 44 GPU 2 — which given the heat of late I'm ok with. Ingame i hit around 70 - 75 GPU 1 and 65 - 70 GPU 2 (if i take the front panel off the 750D and up my noctua's for intake to about 75%). The fans are loud at 75% but with my headset on I hardly notice it so I'm chuffed.

I see, but what splits the water going into the first gpu so that there's a equal amount of water going through each block? I mean if the route is for example a few mm shorter on one route because of the way the internals of the block is machined won't the water going through the shorter one more and one route get like still or very steady flow? Rather than only one possible route where it would always be flowing, or are the temperatures pretty much identical from the two cards? Thanks :)

I'm getting worst temps on my second gpu(first one where water flows in,that one from the bottom) but I think is more due a thermal paste I used (Gelid Extreme vs CLU).I assume they should have the same flow.
600x207px-LL-ba3e0fc0_parrallel.jpeg

Last edited:
Was thinking of getting the 780T but I say a review of this one. Was going to buy it yesterday but it was out of stock:(

Don't know why I looked in the clearence section, then BAM:eek:
Got one for 68 notes:D will be here tomorrow.

Contact Corsair support, they should fix you up

Was it by any chance the caddy with the screws/accessories in?

No thank the lord:D
I have the Fractal Design Define XL brought from here when they were on offer for 84.00. Since i went from the red team to the green I have not been able to screw the card in?? or my SB Z. Reading on the net offer people have had issues that case.

So I will be a lot happier screwing it in.

Sorry about that. No worries, we'll get a replacement caddy sent to you right away. Create a ticket at Corsair.force.com and send it to me so I can approve it right away.

How are you liking your new case?

Cheers fella, will do that tomorrow.

Quick Q? I have a 2100 Head set. My boy has a 1500 (I brought the 1500 for myself and so impressed I gave it to Tom and got the 2100 from my wife @ xmas) do you know it it will work on PS4?(2100) He plug his in and it worked Fine. He was so impressed with the sound and comfort (I don't work for Corsair 2100.)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, they are not compatible with any gaming console. We here at Corsair wish they do, we've been asking our R&D to make it happen.... hopefully in the future :)

Last edited:
Sorry about that. No worries, we'll get a replacement caddy sent to you right away. Create a ticket at Corsair.force.com and send it to me so I can approve it right away.

How are you liking your new case?

Love it:D My Classy and SB z are scewed it at last. the H80i is nice and quiet. But my TX850 v2 is abit messy:eek:

BTW i cannot create a ticket. Every time I try in brings me to the home page:confused:

Also so the front Ally wont close. Busted right pin. Will try to super glue it later.

So are the SP120 fans the way to go for the front cooling of the case judging from replies in this thread? I plan on getting this case soon and the default fans look a bit meh. Anyone know anything about braiding for BeQuiet power supplies as well (non-modular)? I guess it would have to be done manually with braiding the cables individually, something I'm not really comfortable with. I suppose I could replace it in the future with a Corsair one, although the braided cable kit is rather expensive.

Quick q?
I am using a TX850 V2 ( I am supprised at how many corsair Products I have:confused:)
Can you guys recomend a power supply for my 750D:
6 HDDS
3 SSD
2 optical drives
Want to make it cleaner. The molex I don't need:(

Thanks

EDIT: How do post pics?

Back
Top Bottom