Counter-Strike 2

Was watching KennyS at the weekend, playing in a pre-made stack with Taz etc. His ELO was 7.2k ..... His stack were all 19-20k+ and he was facing other stacks of 18-20k plus. Guy was dominating ffs. Surely that ELO should be fast tracked up to the correct level?

Something is definitely weird with the ELO.

Part of me thinks that they've placed everyone really low this "season" for some reason, maybe to see how fast people rank up?

As I still, we're still in Beta babbyyyyy

I’ve been doing okay pubbing solo, usually finish top of the team.

There seems to be an awful lot of completely new players to counter strike. Some of the stuff I’ve seen is pretty funny.

Lol: https://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/3881597903524529582/

Kiss all those skins goodbye, moron.

Anybody else have a clean inventory? I've sold everything I've received. If I can sell it, it goes immediately.

OIPQkov.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
I dont have a clean inventory, but I have absolutely worthless skins.

I have a ton of unopened boxes from absolutely years ago though, I should probably clear all of these out.

Cases are worth quite a bit now! If you don't want to sell them on the Steam market a website like Skinport will let you sell them for real cash, heard of people who played a load of CSGO from the early days and stopped a few years ago having hundreds of cases that now sell for anything between £0.60-£100 each :eek:

Very rough guide prices found here: https://csgostash.com/containers/skin-cases

Played for about half hour last night and enjoyed it.

Just playing with randoms through the bomb\dust 2\hostage rescue options.

No stuttering or anything here and I have a 9700K at stock and a 4070Ti also at stock

Got my rank, 4.5k. So much work to do if I want to improve. Really far behind the curve in terms of angles / smokes / flashes etc. Anyone rolling the dice with 4 randoms in MM is asking for 60 minutes of mental torture.

Cases are worth quite a bit now! If you don't want to sell them on the Steam market a website like Skinport will let you sell them for real cash, heard of people who played a load of CSGO from the early days and stopped a few years ago having hundreds of cases that now sell for anything between £0.60-£100 each :eek:

Very rough guide prices found here: https://csgostash.com/containers/skin-cases
Yeah I have seen this already, I have probably close to about £200 in cases sitting on my account. Time to cash it all in and spend on cs2 cases. right? RIGHT!?!?!?!

Does anything happen with these old cases? I have quote a lot that I have gathered over the years as I've never opened any as not 1 for all the skins etc

No they just sit there until you either open them or sell them on the marketplace (most are worth a few pence, but some of the more limited run cases can be worth a few quid)
I may have a look then.

Got a fair few of the Esports 2013 Winter cases and the 2014 version as well.

I do have quite a few of all the others too.

I may have a look then.

Got a fair few of the Esports 2013 Winter cases and the 2014 version as well.

I do have quite a few of all the others too.

Esports winter 2013 cases are worth pushing £10 each now!

For those with cases, you could sell them, or you could open them and potentially get a skin worth thousands, go on, become a degenerate gambler like myself :p

Yeah I have seen this already, I have probably close to about £200 in cases sitting on my account. Time to cash it all in and spend on cs2 cases. right? RIGHT!?!?!?!

You could sell some on the steam market and save the money for the latest operation pass which I hope will come out before christmas :)

Or sell them and buy some skins you like the look of :D

Back
Top Bottom