Counter-Strike 2

You could sell some on the steam market and save the money for the latest operation pass which I hope will come out before christmas :)

Or sell them and buy some skins you like the look of :D
Sell them and plough the money into another deadgame.... pubg coins LETS GO.

No genuinely, I will probably put them all up through steam and just see my steam balance go to a level its never seen before haha

You could sell some on the steam market and save the money for the latest operation pass which I hope will come out before christmas :)

Or sell them and buy some skins you like the look of :D
I was thinking of selling them all and banking the money until a game comes out I want or steam sales etc

Played all day yesterday as I had the day off. Really enjoyed it and managed to gain around 1k cs rating so not far off 6k now. My biggest gripe is the matchmaking, we was duo and got matched with players on our team that have clearly not played CS before this came out. Definitely going to be a grind to get out of this bracket anyway :D

The hit reg seems to be different between casual and comp or atleast feels that way. Felt more connected and landing hits when playing comp a lot better than when I have been playing casual. Just getting into the habit of burst fire now. Having played fortnite for a bit seems I need to relearn CS.

The hit reg seems to be different between casual and comp or atleast feels that way. Felt more connected and landing hits when playing comp a lot better than when I have been playing casual. Just getting into the habit of burst fire now. Having played fortnite for a bit seems I need to relearn CS.
On casual I've got a fair few AWP kills where I thought I missed, haven't tried competitive.

Nice to see they're changing how matchmaking works!

Release Notes for 10/10/2023
[ MATCHMAKING ]
  • Matches will now be made with smaller rating differences between the teams at the expense of longer queue times.

[ Premier ]
  • Relegation and Promotion matches will only occur at color boundaries, i.e. every 5000 CS Rating points.
  • Increased possible CS Rating win/loss amounts to move players faster after calibration.

I've played CS since beta 5.2 all the way up to CS:GO (20 years). Real life then happened, got married, now have a baby and haven't played for years but can't resist giving it a go just to add alongside the others. Sold my entire inventory back in 2021 but can't complain as made £900 from it so haven't had to pay for a game in a long time now.

Back
Top Bottom