Counter-Strike 2

I'm starting to get addicted to this game.

Haven't had this much fun in online multiplayer since BF3.
I'm already addicted even booked a day off work earlier this week just to sit and play it all day :D

I don’t think there’s another game like it, the stakes of winning a game and the rush of playing well can’t be matched anywhere else!

ATTENTION AMD USERS!

Do not enable AMD anti-lag while playing CS2, it could lead to a VAC ban!

I'm hooked on it as well and I didn't enjoy CS:GO a great deal. Strange because the game fundamentally isn't much different, it just feels nicer to play with the updated graphics etc.

I'm hooked on it as well and I didn't enjoy CS:GO a great deal. Strange because the game fundamentally isn't much different, it just feels nicer to play with the updated graphics etc.
I have not played CSGO is quite a few years but I am finding myself playing CS2 when I a spare hour.

Just playing Dust 2 or hostage rescue maps with randoms

After playing an unhealthy amount of CS upto 1.6 I'm also hooked again. Loving it.

I really struggled with csgo, the hit reg never felt right, with 2 I've not had one 'where did my bullets go?' moment.

First 3 premier games won, need to find time for more :)

After playing an unhealthy amount of CS upto 1.6 I'm also hooked again. Loving it.

I really struggled with csgo, the hit reg never felt right, with 2 I've not had one 'where did my bullets go?' moment.

First 3 premier games won, need to find time for more :)

Same, CS1.6 and prior was the reason I didn't do that well at college!

Never really played GO bit loving this. Rank 9 now so will have access to Premier soon.

Although I do find the bullet reg and bit hit and miss. Are there any commands I should be using?

Although I do find the bullet reg and bit hit and miss. Are there any commands I should be using?
I find the reg hit and miss at times.

I've got at someone done no damage to them but see blood platter which indicates otherwise.

Sometimes its good and at times the reg is terrible, not using any commands etc like I did in CSGO

What's the difference between Competitive and Premier? Same thing but just not paid for? I've only done casual for now.
You don't pay for either, the only thing you pay for is a "Prime Status Upgrade." This was one of the original things to try and cut down on cheaters/hackers as once you have it you only match with other "Prime enabled accounts."

Premier is the new "go to" mode of competitive play, at the start of the match each team pick & bans maps from the competitive/pro match pool until there is only one map left, which you play. You also get a four digit "Premiere Rating" which is your rank, this is for all maps and the entire Premiere mode. You gain and lose a certain amount of points for a win/loss.

Competitive is what CSGO was, you pick what maps you want to play and get a "Skill Group," but now your skill group is per map. Skill Groups go from Silver 1 > Global Elite.

If you're new to Counter Strike, after playing casual a bit move onto Competitive and start to learn a map, check youtube for tactics, utility line ups etc etc. Once you feel confident on a few maps and feel like your ready for being abused by people and really want to try hard/get sweaty, move onto Premier as that is where the game is at it's most serious :)

Back
Top Bottom