Counter-Strike 2

Same, CS1.6 and prior was the reason I didn't do that well at college!

Never really played GO bit loving this. Rank 9 now so will have access to Premier soon.

Although I do find the bullet reg and bit hit and miss. Are there any commands I should be using?
The hit reg being ropey and a bit random is a CS2 thing unfortunately, there’s nothing you can do to fix it. Everyone is in the same boat, it’s definitely getting better with the almost daily patches they’re rolling out. They’ll get there.

Loving some IEM Sydney today!

I have noticed playing on a server with <20 ping or less I have a bad game but when I have say 25+ ping I seem to have a lot better game.

Its so strange has any one else noticed this?

Is it just me or does CS2 seem very lifeless? It also feels like im floating/hovering around on the floor instead of running.
Maybe i'm too used to Warzone / MWII / III where everything is a lot bigger and there's so much more going on.

Is it just me or does CS2 seem very lifeless? It also feels like im floating/hovering around on the floor instead of running.
Maybe i'm too used to Warzone / MWII / III where everything is a lot bigger and there's so much more going on.
Seems to me its lost its community support .Its been designed too much with professional competitive play in mind. I'm fully aware this is where the money is though.

Seems to me its lost its community support .Its been designed too much with professional competitive play in mind. I'm fully aware this is where the money is though.
I used to love counterstrike (the original one) that was the mod for half life in 99 / 2000. I have have rose tinted glasses or dont properly remember but even that version seemed to be more fun with better gameplay.
This one yes, it maybe is just competition but is boring as hell - It does look very clean but thats about it. Clean but lifeless

I love CS, but I don't think casual CS can really hold a candle to other multiplayer FPS's like COD or BF. As far as jumping on a server and shooting people for fun goes.

At the end of the day, it's a highly strategic 5v5 game that benefits vastly from team comms, interplay, timing etc. I think it just is what it is.

Anyone with an AMD Card having issues trying to play a 4:3 Blackbars Resolution in CS2?

I know I should embrace 1080P - But back when I played 6 hours an evening, felt at my best using the latter.

When I select 1024 x 768 in CS2 - I automatically get stretched, so I went into AMD and selected Preserve Aspect Ratio and it’s constantly defaults back when I tab back into the game.

Now I can get 1024 x 768 Black Bars with 60HX but as soon as I select 144HZ its forces stretched.

Anyone have any ideas?

I love CS, but I don't think casual CS can really hold a candle to other multiplayer FPS's like COD or BF. As far as jumping on a server and shooting people for fun goes.

At the end of the day, it's a highly strategic 5v5 game that benefits vastly from team comms, interplay, timing etc. I think it just is what it is.

Disagree. Community maps for CS had some of the best entertainment ever. Minigames, surf, qim, glass etc

I used to play CS back in the day.

I tried this the other day and it felt horrible.

But I have in recent years played a lot of PUBG, so compared to that, felt like, well.... 20 year old gameplay.

I used to play CS back in the day.

I tried this the other day and it felt horrible.

But I have in recent years played a lot of PUBG, so compared to that, felt like, well.... 20 year old gameplay.

CS is a tactical shooter, I have had about 10 mates who have attempted to play it recently, and none of them can understand that:

1. You are running by default and shift is used to be quiet
2. You cannot prone in this game
3. When you throw any sort of grenade it has a detrimental effect on your movement as it would in real life
4. You are more vulnerable when performing certain actions, this is what CS has always been about
5. That communication on map placement is absolute priority to win competitive matches. Mostly these guys wanna chit chat while in-game playing.

Too much arcade style MW and others has completely destroyed CS to what it use to be :(

Back
Top Bottom