US: Dark Matter - may contain spoilers

R3X

R3X

Soldato
nothing wrong with Z-nation tv series it was a fun zombie show, id say its more fun the izombie and twd just hope they bring back that killer baby zombie :)

Permabanned
I prefer this to Killjoys, it's a little better produced compared to Killjoys which was fun in the first episode but seemed to lack something to keep me entertained, A bit like Warehouse 13 sort of thing where it was fresh and kept me coming back for more even though I knew it was for teenagers due to the poor kindergarten type acting. I gave up on that after season 2 though.

I'm a little hungover so if that doesn't make sense you know why :)

Caporegime
yes kill joys went crap like a program for teenagers

but it started good, this seems to be doing the opposite

Last edited:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
That last episode of dark matter was fantastic perhaps the best yet, entertainment android was hot but nothing beat the opening scene :)

Am enjoying both shows sure some ropey episodes but its better then no scifi at all.

Caporegime
You come across as being somewhat autistic. Nobody takes what you say seriously.

explain?

how is having the personal opinion that this show started off bad but improves as it goes on? and as the above poster says the last episode was in fact rather good.
kill joys started off more interesting but seems to deteriorate with each episode...

sorry for having an opinion that constantly evolves as the shows do.

Last edited:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Malevolence has said a few times I have nothing good to say about tv shows I have no idea what he is on about even quoted myself on the exact same thread where I have said positive comments on the show, but your right arknor regardless its just an opinion good or bad its not the end of the world if a show cancels or gets better or worse.

I like dark matter from the start, few iffy episodes but its getting there but reckon killjoys just a bit more polished with its cast and acting, surprised its not set in the same universe for some cross-overs !

PayDay Lover
Associate
Just caught up to episode 10. I am pleasantly surprised by the shows improvement overtime. Not neceassrily a keeper, but notably better than I expected after the first few episodes.

Soldato
I just finished watching episode 11 and it's by far the best of the season so far.

Two's systematic assassination of the bad guys was pretty damned awesome. :)

Back
Top Bottom