Dead Space (Remake)

Soldato
Today's Nivdia drivers work way way better for me now in this if anyone is having the stutter issues mine has gone completey since installing them.

Soldato
Disappointing end to a great replay, the final boss fight was an absolute slideshow, down to around 15/20fps - in hindsight, i'd have lowered settings prior if i'd known it would happen. Rest of the game has been buttery smooth.

This is a clip of just after it ends - you can see the exact moment the game goes back up to high fps

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
GPU? It may well be as DF showed above, that you ran out of VRAM because the game at times flushes 2GB+ into VRAM, especially in some cutscenes.

Also it seems from the DF video that the traversal stutter is amplified the more mid range you go in PC spec, especially CPU but I wonder how much impact the SSD bandwidth has on this too. Like I said earlier, my experience was fine, the traversal stutter was there but it was low enough ms to not be a distraction and I basically just carried on as if nothing really happened. That was on a 12700KF and Gen 3 SSD for reference. Had no VRAM issues though, game always stayed in the 8-9GB VRAM max range.

Soldato
GPU? It may well be as DF showed above, that you ran out of VRAM because the game at times flushes 2GB+ into VRAM, especially in some cutscenes.

3070FE paired with a 3900x, running off a gen3 nvme, 2k rez. Frustrating as rest of the game hasn't had a single bit of noticeable lag or slowdown, even in heavy enemy areas.

Literally just loaded and started at the boss fight too, not as if I'd been playing a while on the PC :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone help me out with a completed game save file I could get a copy of?
For some reason my files are corrupted and I cannot start a New Game +
I play via the EA launcher.

Back
Top Bottom