Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Associate
Oh god i've gone down a rabbit hole finding out about the Lost Prophecy quests, welp. That is going to be some serious grinding :O
I would get to the Forsaken content asap dude, much more worthwhile in terms of grinding / rewards etc (you're not really going to use the Lost Prophecy items once you're in Forsaken)

Approved your clan request, lots of us in the Discord so jump in!

Soldato
I would get to the Forsaken content asap dude, much more worthwhile in terms of grinding / rewards etc (you're not really going to use the Lost Prophecy items once you're in Forsaken)

Approved your clan request, lots of us in the Discord so jump in!

Love the design of some of the weapons though ;( I have the Forsaken content. Need to play through the Mars content first. Haven't even touched strikes yet.

Associate
Love the design of some of the weapons though ;( I have the Forsaken content. Need to play through the Mars content first. Haven't even touched strikes yet.
If you go through the campaign and then see what your PL is at, you can use Strikes as your Daily and Weekly Milestones which will drop you Empowered Engrams (these push your PL when you reach the soft caps)

Associate
Is there some kind of overclockers clan?

I keep bumping into some of the players with “Overclockers U.K.” as there clan title.

Would love to join as a fellow U.K. player who bought a PC through here, and is a decent Destiny 2 cruicible player

Battle.net tag : AndyWigzz#2209

Soldato
Soldato
Finally found the thread! I started playing a week or so ago when the game went free. I don't have Forsaken DLC and I am just a lowly level 14 at present. But if I could join the clan, my tag is
CK61938#2897. Thanks!

Associate
Outside of the regular places to look, where is the best place to find this? It's £21 on Amazon for the PS4 version but CDKeys has it for £45!

Sadly you missed out on it being free by a day! Given that Blizzard were offering it free, I think you might struggle to find some deals right now. It was previously included in a Humble Monthly, so it might be worth asking on the forums to see if anyone has a spare unused code.....

Associate
Grabbed the free game and got my hunter to level 20, light 267 pretty quickly. Completed the 4 planets (all the region chests, lost sectors, adventures), cycled through strikes, heroic events, max money and joined a clan.
The gun play and graphics were awesome but it all felt so... soulless? I can't put my finger on it, but it felt barren with no real community or interaction. Nobody chatting in local planet chats, like asking for help or advice (yes turned it on). Just fellow bots/players passing you on the quest for grinding better items.

I love playing group pvp games (tfc, tf2, daoc, pubg etc), but the pvp in d2 was so repetitive and short, with no prolonged gun battles. Spawn, 2 second fight: win/die, repeat.
Overall I did enjoy it on the way to 20, but will probably give the forsaken dlc a miss.

Soldato
OP
Sadly you missed out on it being free by a day! Given that Blizzard were offering it free, I think you might struggle to find some deals right now. It was previously included in a Humble Monthly, so it might be worth asking on the forums to see if anyone has a spare unused code.....
My bad, I already have the game but haven't played since the summer - just wanted the latest expansion

Back
Top Bottom